- 1 How do I delete Books from my Library?
- 2 How do you delete a page in book creator?
- 3 How do I archive Books in book creator?
- 4 Why can’t I permanently delete books from iBooks?
- 5 How do I permanently delete books from Apple books?
- 6 How do I make a back page in book creator?
- 7 Why is book creator not working?
- 8 Can students see each other’s books in book creator?
- 9 What devices does book creator work on?
- 10 Can you print books from book creator?
- 11 How do I recover deleted books from iBooks?
- 12 How do I delete a collection in iBooks?
- 13 How do I permanently delete purchases from iTunes?
How do I delete Books from my Library?
Click Library at the top of the window, then click All Books in the sidebar. Click the item you want to delete or remove. If the item is part of a series, first open the series, then click it. Choose Edit > Delete from the menu bar, then confirm when prompted.
How do you delete a page in book creator?
Click on the Select button in the top right when in Pages view. Click on the pages you want to delete, then click the Delete button.
How do I archive Books in book creator?
Click the Settings cog in the toolbar when in your library (this can be found in the right of the toolbar, next to the New Book button). A menu will pop up and you’ll see a link to Archive this library.
Why can’t I permanently delete books from iBooks?
As of iOS 11 & OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), there is no way to permanently delete items from iBooks. The closest option is to hide them, where they can only be restored (unhidden) from iBooks on OS X.
How do I permanently delete books from Apple books?
How to delete books, audiobooks, or PDFs from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Tap Library, then find the item.
- Tap Edit in the upper-right corner.
- Tap the item you want to remove, then tap the Trash icon.
- To remove the item from your device, choose Remove Download.
How do I make a back page in book creator?
You can also add new pages by clicking the Pages button in the toolbar. Then use the 3 dot menu to copy, move, insert or delete the page. Click on the Back button to go back to your book (or if you’re using the iPad app, tap on a page to go back to your book).
Why is book creator not working?
If you tablet is too small (or you try to go to app.bookcreator.com on a mobile phone) you will see the message ‘Device not supported’. Book Creator will only work on devices with a screen resolution greater than 600px wide and 570px high.
Can students see each other’s books in book creator?
What if I don’t want students to see each other’s books? First bear in mind that all books in the library will be read-only (unless you’re the library owner). Students won’t be able to edit each other’s books unless they’ve turned on collaboration for their book.
What devices does book creator work on?
Book Creator online is available at app.bookcreator.com. It will work on devices that can run the Chrome or Safari browser – so that includes Chromebooks, Windows laptops/PCs, Apple devices such as iPads, MacBooks and iMacs, and other brands of handheld devices like Chrome tablets, Android tablets or Surface tablets.
Can you print books from book creator?
Along with publishing the book online and downloading the book as an ebook, the share icon beneath your book now contains the option to Print. This will allow you to either send the book to a printer or export it as a PDF.
How do I recover deleted books from iBooks?
Repeat steps 1 and 2 above, but this time, open iBooks for Mac. To retrieve the deleted book:
- Tap on the dropdown in the centre of the toolbar to access your bookshelves (by default, it will say All Books).
- Tap on your Recently Deleted bookshelf.
- Tap the + icon to restore a book.
How do I delete a collection in iBooks?
To delete a collection and move the books within it back into the Books library, with the Collections dialog displayed, tap Edit. Tap the minus sign to the left of any collection and then tap Delete to get rid of it.
How do I permanently delete purchases from iTunes?
Go to iTunes Store > Purchased > Apps and then you can click the X to Hide purchases. Note that there is still a new section “Hidden Purchases” where you can view the ones you’ve hidden (and the ability to unhide them.) There is no capability to actually delete a past purchase, just to hide them from view.