- 1 Who qualifies for the Imagination Library?
- 2 How are books selected for Imagination Library?
- 3 How do I get to the Imagination Library in my area?
- 4 How do you get a book in Dolly’s Imagination Library?
- 5 Is Imagination Library for low income?
- 6 Who pays for the Imagination Library books?
- 7 What age is the Imagination Library for?
- 8 How do I get free books from the Imagination Library?
- 9 How long does it take to get books from Imagination Library?
- 10 How can I get free books in the mail?
- 11 How can I get free children’s books in the mail?
- 12 How can I get free books?
- 13 Is Imagination Library only for Tennessee?
- 14 How much does Imagination Library cost?
- 15 How can I get free baby books?
Who qualifies for the Imagination Library?
The Library is a book-gifting program that provides free, high-quality books to eligible children from birth to five (5) years old. Parents, legal guardians, and other authorized adults (“Authorized Adults”) can register eligible children for the Library.
How are books selected for Imagination Library?
Imagination Library books are specially selected age-appropriate, high-quality titles. These books are delivered to registered children each month from birth to age five. Each one is personalized with the child’s name and mailed directly to the child’s home.
How do I get to the Imagination Library in my area?
To start, please visit the Start A Program page on our website and complete the online form. Next, a Regional Director will contact you.
How do you get a book in Dolly’s Imagination Library?
Once You’ve Registered. Every month, your child will receive a new book from Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library. The books will be addressed to them, so they can look forward to getting their own package in the mail.
Is Imagination Library for low income?
Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library makes it accessible for local communities to regularly communicate with large numbers of children and families, providing a high-quality and age-appropriate library of books at a low cost per child per month through a flexible, highly scalable model.
Who pays for the Imagination Library books?
While the Imagination Library negotiates wholesale pricing for the books, the Local Affiliates and Partners are responsible for securing funds to cover that cost. Books are 100% free to enrolled children because their Local Affiliate has secured funds to cover the cost of the books and the shipping fees.
What age is the Imagination Library for?
Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library is a book gifting program that mails free, high-quality books to children from birth to age five, no matter their family’s income. After launching in 1995, the program grew quickly.
How do I get free books from the Imagination Library?
The Imagination Library is a free book program. It mails your child a free, high-quality book from birth until age five every single month. Simply go online and register your child to receive his or her monthly book. Each month your child will receive a brand new book in the mail addressed directly to your little one.
How long does it take to get books from Imagination Library?
It can take 6-8 weeks after being enrolled to receive your child’s first book. Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library processes the books about 6 weeks before mailing them because Penguin Books USA prints books specifically for this program every month. Here is a video that explains the process.
How can I get free books in the mail?
Random free books by mail
- Amazon. We all know Amazon as one of the main places to buy books but, with a few clicks, you can actually have free books mailed to your home from them too.
- Harlequin Reader Service.
- Your local library.
- Hillsdale College.
How can I get free children’s books in the mail?
Free Kids Books by Mail
- Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library. A great way to get free kids books by mail is through Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library.
- Read Comingo. Read Comingo is a website that offers free bilingual books for children.
- Fresh Fiction.
- Barnes and Noble Summer Reading Program.
How can I get free books?
Probably the most obvious way to get free books is to check them out from your local public library. The downside is that they won’t be yours to keep but you will have the chance to read any book they have for free. Another way to use a library for free books is to visit the last day of a book sale.
Is Imagination Library only for Tennessee?
The program is available to all age-eligible Tennessee children through a unique public-private partnership with GBBF, Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library and affiliate programs in each of Tennessee’s 95 counties.
How much does Imagination Library cost?
Fund: Pay the monthly invoice (the annual cost is $43/child/year or an average monthly cost of $3.55).
How can I get free baby books?
How to Find Free Baby Books: 8 Ideas for Parents and Carers
- Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library.
- Freecycle and other swapping programmes.
- Kindle, Smashwords and other e-outlets.
- Little Free Libraries.
- World Book Day.