- 1 How do I remove a personal book from my logo?
- 2 How do I delete a book from my library?
- 3 How do I update my library logos?
- 4 How do I hide resources in logos?
- 5 How do you hide books?
- 6 How do I clear my iBooks library?
- 7 How do I delete audible books from my library?
- 8 How do I remove borrowed books from my Kindle library?
- 9 Can you print from logos?
- 10 Can logos books share?
- 11 How do I return Logos Bible Software?
- 12 Is logos same as Faithlife?
How do I remove a personal book from my logo?
Delete a Personal Book
- To remove a book that hasn’t been uploaded from the Personal Book list and from the Library, open the Personal Book tool and right-click the book in non-edit mode. Then choose Delete from the context menu.
- To close a book that is in Edit mode, click the X in the top right corner of the panel.
How do I delete a book from my library?
Click Library at the top of the window, then click All Books in the sidebar. Click the item you want to delete or remove. If the item is part of a series, first open the series, then click it. Choose Edit > Delete from the menu bar, then confirm when prompted.
How do I update my library logos?
Make sure the Library is up to date
- Open Logos.
- Type update resources into the bar at the top of the window.
- Click Update resources below the word Tools that appears.
- Logos will look for update to resources (books and other library files) in your library, and download them automatically.
How do I hide resources in logos?
Using Program Settings
- Scroll down to the Hidden Resources section and expand it.
- Drag the resource(s) you want to hide from the Library panel to the Hidden Resources section.
How do you hide books?
How to hide books and audiobooks
- Open the Books app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Tap Library.
- Tap the More icon below the book or audiobook that you want to hide. If the item is part of a series, tap the series, choose an individual book, then tap More.
- Tap Remove.
- Tap Hide Book or Hide Audiobook.
How do I clear my iBooks library?
How to Delete or Hide Books in the iOS Books App
- Open the Books app on your iPhone or another iOS device.
- Tap Library at the bottom of the screen.
- Locate the book you want to delete and tap the three dots underneath it.
- Select Remove on the screen that opens.
- Tap Remove Download.
How do I delete audible books from my library?
- Go to Manage Your Content and Devices page on Amazon.
- Next to “Show”, click the Books button and then select Audiobooks.
- Choose the audiobook you want to delete and click the checkbox next to it.
- Click followed by Yes, delete permanently.
How do I remove borrowed books from my Kindle library?
You can remove them from your Kindle device or reading app using these steps:
- On Amazon’s website, go to your “Manage Your Content and Devices” page.
- In the “Your Content” list, select the boxes next to the book(s) you’d like to remove.
- Select Delete.
- Select Yes, delete permanently to confirm.
Can you print from logos?
Use the Print/Export dialog to preview, print, copy, or save content from any resource or tool within Logos. To open the dialog from any panel, click the panel icon and choose Print/Export from the menu. You can also press Cmd+P (Mac) or Ctrl+P (Windows).
With Faithlife’s permission, you can transfer Logos licenses you own to another user. Licenses must be transferred in the same configuration in which they were purchased. (For example, if you want to transfer a resource you purchased as part of a bundle, you must transfer the entire bundle.)
How do I return Logos Bible Software?
Returns on subscription products are subject to our subscription auto-renew policy. To return a product email [email protected] with the following information: Your full name. The email used when making your purchase.
Is logos same as Faithlife?
Their first product was called Logos Bible Software for Microsoft Windows. For nearly 20 years this was the company’s only major product, but more recently they have diversified into a number of other products and services. In October 2014, to reflect this change, the company was rebranded as Faithlife Corporation.