- 1 Why can’t I delete books from my Kindle?
- 2 How do I delete books in my library?
- 3 How do I mass delete Kindle books?
- 4 How do I delete a returned library from my Kindle app?
- 5 What happens if you delete a book from your Kindle library?
- 6 How do I clear my Kindle history?
- 7 Can I permanently delete books from iBooks?
- 8 Can I hide books in my Kindle library?
- 9 Can you delete Kindle unlimited history?
- 10 How do I remove a book from my Kindle without deleting it from my library?
- 11 Can Amazon delete my Kindle books?
- 12 How do I return a library book on my Kindle?
- 13 How do I manage my Kindle library?
- 14 How do I make my Kindle library books forever?
Why can’t I delete books from my Kindle?
Deleting the book from Amazon’s page doesn’t delete it from your Kindle. Instead, on the Kindle itself, go to the Home page where you get the list of books on your Kindle. You will get a picture of the book and a list of options. At the bottom, click on ‘Remove from device,’ and it will delete it.
How do I delete books in my library?
Go to the cover in your library, press the menu icon in the bottom-right corner of the cover, and select Remove from Device. It’s quick, easy, and is great if you only have one or two books you want to delete. But you’re not here because you only have one title to expunge, are you?
How do I mass delete Kindle books?
If the books you want to delete are next to each other you can delete several at a time by holding down the shift key and clicking on the boxes next to the title. Right click and choose delete.
How do I delete a returned library from my Kindle app?
- Delete the library book from Amazon’s Manage my content and devices, available from your Amazon account page. Use the actions button and choose Delete from the menu that pops up.
- On your Kindle or Kindle app, delete the library book or Loan Ended letter associated with the expired book.
What happens if you delete a book from your Kindle library?
You should see a warning box asking you to confirm your decision, as deleting the book here permanently erases it from your cloud library and you will have to buy it again if you want to read it again.
How do I clear my Kindle history?
How to clear your Amazon browsing history
- Go to amazon.com and log into your account, if needed.
- Click “Browsing History” in the top menu. Select “Browsing History” to see record of your searches on Amazon.
- Click the down arrow next to “Manage history.”
- Select the “Remove all items from view” button.
Can I permanently delete books from iBooks?
From the Apple Books app Tap Library, then find the item. If the item is part of a series, first open the series. Tap Edit in the upper-right corner. (If the item is a PDF or didn’t come from the Book Store, you can also tap Delete Everywhere to delete it from your library.)
Can I hide books in my Kindle library?
You cannot hide books (just “tuck” them out of sight into some innocuous-sounding collection) from someone whose device is on your account and not under parental controls. If you want to hide them just on your Paperwhite, you can remove them from the device and then deregister your Kindle.
Can you delete Kindle unlimited history?
You can’t delete it from the history, although you should be the only person outside Amazon able to see it. You don’t have to delete those books until you borrow another one.
How do I remove a book from my Kindle without deleting it from my library?
It’s easy to delete books from your Kindle when you no longer need them or need to make space on your device. To remove a book from your Kindle device or app, press down on the book cover you’d like to delete and select “Remove from Device” from the dropdown menu.
Can Amazon delete my Kindle books?
Over the past week, the tech world has been abuzz with news that—surprise, surprise— Amazon can remotely wipe any Kindle, at any time, for effectively any reason. (The company did it before, ironically, with George Orwell’s 1984, back in 2009.)
How do I return a library book on my Kindle?
How to return a Kindle Book borrowed from your library
- On Amazon’s website, go to your “Manage Your Content and Devices” page.
- Find the title in the “Your Content” list, then select.
- Select Return this book in the pop-up window.
- Select Yes to confirm and return the book.
How do I manage my Kindle library?
Accessing Manage Your Kindle
- In your web browser, go to www.amazon.com.
- Hover over the Your Account drop-down menu. If you are accessing the Amazon site from the Silk browser on your Kindle Fire, tap instead of hovering.
- Choose Manage Your Kindle. If prompted, log in using your email address and Amazon password.
How do I make my Kindle library books forever?
If you bought a kindle Or the kindle app and paid for the E -books on amazon. They are yours forever. There is a kindle unlimited that you can Pay $9.99 per month to get books for free but they Take them back after 3 weeks. If you recently bought a new device you may need to go into the kindle app and sync it again.