- 1 How do I delete books from my library?
- 2 How can I permanently delete books from iBooks?
- 3 How do I permanently delete an ibook from iCloud?
- 4 How do I delete items from my Apple library?
- 5 How do I remove borrowed books from my Kindle library?
- 6 How do I delete books from my Kindle library on my iPhone?
- 7 How do you hide books in Apple books?
- 8 How do I recover deleted books from iBooks?
- 9 How do I return a book on Apple books?
- 10 How do I clean out my iCloud?
- 11 How do I permanently delete purchases from iTunes?
- 12 Does delete from library remove downloads?
- 13 How do I delete my entire iTunes library and start over?
- 14 Does deleting a playlist delete the songs?
How do I delete books from my library?
Click Library at the top of the window, then click All Books in the sidebar. Click the item you want to delete or remove. If the item is part of a series, first open the series, then click it. Choose Edit > Delete from the menu bar, then confirm when prompted.
How can I permanently delete books from iBooks?
How to Delete or Hide Books in the iOS Books App
- Open the Books app on your iPhone or another iOS device.
- Tap Library at the bottom of the screen.
- Locate the book you want to delete and tap the three dots underneath it.
- Select Remove on the screen that opens.
- Tap Remove Download.
How do I permanently delete an ibook from iCloud?
Open iBooks and right-click on a book you want to delete. When you right click you get several options and bottom option is delete. It then asks you if you want to permanently book and it deletes it from iCloud as well.
How do I delete items from my Apple library?
Or on your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone, press and hold the item that you want to delete. Tap or click Remove. From the menu that appears, choose Remove or Remove Download. Or choose “Delete from Library” to remove the item from all devices that you use with Apple Music.
How do I remove borrowed books from my Kindle library?
You can remove them from your Kindle device or reading app using these steps:
- On Amazon’s website, go to your “Manage Your Content and Devices” page.
- In the “Your Content” list, select the boxes next to the book(s) you’d like to remove.
- Select Delete.
- Select Yes, delete permanently to confirm.
How do I delete books from my Kindle library on my iPhone?
When you find the book you want to delete, swipe to the left and tap the red Archive button. For more options, you can instead press your finger on the cover image for a second until a menu appears. Choose Remove From Device to delete the book from the iPad.
How do you hide books in Apple books?
How to hide books and audiobooks
- Open the Books app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Tap Library.
- Tap the More icon below the book or audiobook that you want to hide. If the item is part of a series, tap the series, choose an individual book, then tap More.
- Tap Remove.
- Tap Hide Book or Hide Audiobook.
How do I recover deleted books from iBooks?
Repeat steps 1 and 2 above, but this time, open iBooks for Mac. To retrieve the deleted book:
- Tap on the dropdown in the centre of the toolbar to access your bookshelves (by default, it will say All Books).
- Tap on your Recently Deleted bookshelf.
- Tap the + icon to restore a book.
How do I return a book on Apple books?
How to request a refund
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Tap or click “I’d like to.”
- Choose “Request a refund.”
- Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
- Choose the item or items that you bought, then choose Submit.
How do I clean out my iCloud?
Delete files and folders from the iCloud website
- Open iCloud.com in a browser.
- Log in with your Apple ID.
- Click “iCloud Drive.”
- To delete a folder, select it and then click the Delete icon.
- To delete files, double-click a folder.
- Hold down CTRL while clicking each file.
- Select the Delete icon.
How do I permanently delete purchases from iTunes?
Go to iTunes Store > Purchased > Apps and then you can click the X to Hide purchases. Note that there is still a new section “Hidden Purchases” where you can view the ones you’ve hidden (and the ability to unhide them.) There is no capability to actually delete a past purchase, just to hide them from view.
Does delete from library remove downloads?
Remove Downloads will leave the playlist in your library, but remove the music files associated with the songs in that playlist from your phone, thus freeing up storage. Delete from Library will remove the playlist itself from your media library (including iCloud Music Library if you use iTunes Match or MUSIC).
How do I delete my entire iTunes library and start over?
Step 1: Open the Apple Music app on your Android smartphone or tablet. Step 2: Click on the ‘Library’ tab on the bottom bar. Step 3: Now click on Albums, Artists, Playlists, or Songs from the list. Step 4: Long-press on the item (album, artist, playlist, or song) you want to delete, and a pop-up menu appears.
Does deleting a playlist delete the songs?
Deleting a Playlist will not (1) remove the songs from your library or (2) delete them if they were downloaded to your device. It only deletes the Playlist, which is basically just a set of links to the individual tracks.