- 1 Can you transfer books to another Amazon account?
- 2 Can I share my Kindle books with someone else?
- 3 How do I transfer Kindle books to another device?
- 4 Can I have two Amazon accounts with different emails?
- 5 Can I send an ebook to a friend?
- 6 Can you share Kindle unlimited books with family?
- 7 Is there a way to have two Kindles on the same account with separate books on each?
- 8 How do you know if a Kindle book can be loaned?
- 9 How do you download all Kindle books at once?
- 10 Can I link 2 Amazon accounts?
- 11 How does Amazon know if you have multiple accounts?
- 12 Is it illegal to make multiple Amazon accounts?
Can you transfer books to another Amazon account?
Officially there isn’t a way to do this. The content (e-books, etc) belongs to the Amazon account where it was purchased on and can’t be transferred to a different account.
You can easily share Kindle books between family members, but you’ll have to set up an Amazon Household first. You can create an Amazon Household online or directly on your Kindle. Without Family Library, you also have the option to share some eligible Kindle books by lending the title for a two-week period.
How do I transfer Kindle books to another device?
How to transfer library Kindle Books via USB
- On Amazon’s website, go to your “Manage Your Content and Devices” page.
- Find the title in the “Content” list, then select.
- Select Download & transfer via USB in the pop-up window.
- Follow Amazon’s prompts to finish the transfer.
Can I have two Amazon accounts with different emails?
An Amazon account is permanently attached to one email address and phone number and can never be merged with another account associated with other contact information.
Can I send an ebook to a friend?
Amazon allows people to lend their Kindle books, provided the publisher has agreed to allow lending. A Kindle book can only be lent one time, so choose carefully which friend you want to lend a Kindle book to. Kindle books can be lent to another reader for up to 14 days, with no option for extension.
How many people can share an Amazon Kindle Unlimited subscription? That means there is no official way to purchase a group or family plan, nor to share it with family members from you Amazon account.
Is there a way to have two Kindles on the same account with separate books on each?
You can add multiple Kindles to your account. Having two or more Kindles registered to the same account is useful if you and other family members have the same tastes in books. If you buy a book on one Kindle, you can read it on another Kindle at the same time without having to buy it again.
How do you know if a Kindle book can be loaned?
You can find out if a book is lendable by checking the product details prior to purchasing, or from your content and devices page, which I’ll show below. One Time Only: Kindle only allows you to loan a title once—not just once per person, but once total.
How do you download all Kindle books at once?
A: Sure, you can download all your Kindle books at one time no matter how many books in your account. Log in to your Amazon account and then find “Manage Your Content and Devices “. Under the content tab, please click on the “Select All” button.
Two adults in a Household can share Prime benefits and digital content. Sharing benefits through Amazon Household requires both adults to link their accounts in an Amazon Household and agree to share payment methods. Each adult keeps his or her personal account while sharing those benefits at no additional cost.
How does Amazon know if you have multiple accounts?
“But it is a practise fraught with danger. Amazon traces accounts through a multitude of ways, from your IP address to browsers and browser plug-ins, computer operating systems and cookies. They keep track of under names, email addresses and passwords, and any false steps can trigger their sophisticated systems.
Is it illegal to make multiple Amazon accounts?
As it has already been stated, it is illegal to have more than one account on Amazon. Even though you have to apply for exemption from this rule, it might take some time. Also, you have to reach certain requirements for Amazon to allow you to set up another account.