- 1 How can you tell how many books you’ve checked in destiny?
- 2 How do I check out books in destiny?
- 3 How do you run reports in destiny?
- 4 How do you lose overdue books in destiny?
- 5 How do you add multiple copies of destiny?
- 6 How do I access Follett eBooks?
- 7 How do I access discover in destiny?
- 8 How do I reserve a book in destiny?
- 9 How do you mark a lost book in destiny?
- 10 How do you get titles in destiny without copies?
- 11 What is Destiny Library Manager?
How can you tell how many books you’ve checked in destiny?
1. Select the Reports tab, then the Library Reports option. Click on the Collection Statistics–Historical link to generate a collection circulation report.
How do I check out books in destiny?
- From Destiny Discover search results, click. next to the title, and then Checkout.
- From Destiny Discover Title Preview or a title’s details, click Checkout.
- From an open eBook or audiobook, in the top toolbar, select. > Checkout Book.
How do you run reports in destiny?
To run Follett Digital reports:
- From the Destiny Discover header, select More > Admin.
- Click Reports.
- Click the button for the report of your choice.
- Select any limiters or options.
- Click Run Report.
- When the report status is Completed, click Action and then select View.
How do you lose overdue books in destiny?
If you go into “Library Policies” and then choose the “Circulation Types” tab, you can edit each circulation type. There is a setting in each where you can designate overdue items to change to lost after a certain number of days.
How do you add multiple copies of destiny?
If you entered more than one copy of a title, Click at the alert message asking if you are sure you want to add these copies. a. In the Number of copies field, if you are entering more than one copy (e.g., you are adding 3 copies of a book), enter the number of copies if there are more than 1.
How do I access Follett eBooks?
After you check out an eBook, you can access it in two ways: From an open eBook, select, and then My eCheckouts. Click Open Book next to the title you want to read. From the Follett Shelf home page, click.
How do I access discover in destiny?
Access Destiny Discover via DestinyDiscover.com
- From any browser, go to destinydiscover.com.
- In the School field, type the first few letters of your school’s name.
- Click Go!.
- From the top toolbar, select Log In.
- Type your Username and Password, and then click Login.
How do I reserve a book in destiny?
Password is dragons. Select Catalog and then search by keyword, title, author, subject, or series. Select the title of the book (blue heading) and you will arrive at a new screen with more information about the book. If you would like to reserve it, select hold it.
How do you mark a lost book in destiny?
When a student comes to you with a lost book, open up their record in circulation 2. Click the button by the book they have checked out. 3. When you click the lost button, a box appears“The copy will be marked as lost.
How do you get titles in destiny without copies?
1. Open Destiny, goto Catalog -> Update Titles -> Standard Numbers tab 2. Select: Locate titles without standard numbers 3. Leave the Call Number boxes blank and click Find Titles 4.
What is Destiny Library Manager?
Follett Destiny® Library Manager is a complete library management system that can be accessed from anywhere, 24/7, helping to strengthen the crucial bond between the library, the classroom, and home.