- 1 How many floors are in the USF library?
- 2 Can anyone use USF library?
- 3 What is the name of the library at USF?
- 4 How do I get into USF library?
- 5 What time does the USF library open?
- 6 Is USF library open to public?
- 7 Is USF library Starbucks open?
- 8 How do you set up a VPN connection between your home computer and the USF campus?
How many floors are in the USF library?
The library is located in a seven -story facility on the main campus at 4101 USF Apple Drive, Tampa, FL 33620-5400.
Can anyone use USF library?
During 24/5 hours of operation, all patrons who enter, or those remaining in the library from 9:45pm to 6:00am, Sunday through Thursday, must be currently enrolled students, faculty or staff and they must have a valid USF ID in their possession.
What is the name of the library at USF?
Nelson Poynter Memorial Library Located on the St. Petersburg campus, the Nelson Poynter Memorial Library is your partner in teaching, learning and research.
How do I get into USF library?
There are three options for remotely connecting to the USF Libraries:
- Sign on with your USF Net ID.
- Use the USF Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Log in with your 14-digit Library ID number (begins with 205)
What time does the USF library open?
Hours for the USF Tampa Library have been adjusted for Fall 2020 term (generally 9 AM to 6 PM ).
Is USF library open to public?
Once summer session begins the library will be open daily from 7:30 AM to midnight Sunday-Thursday and until 6 PM on the weekends.
Is USF library Starbucks open?
The library still has a Starbuck’s kiosk in the lobby where you can buy your favorite brew, but the store itself is closed and there is no seating. It will reopen in the Fall with a new look and hopefully even more room for customers.
How do you set up a VPN connection between your home computer and the USF campus?
Launching Palo Alto GlobalProtect
- Click on the carrot in the taskbar (pictured below) (Click image to enlarge)
- Click the globe icon (pictured above)
- Type vpn.usf.edu (pictured below)
- Click the Connect button.
- Enter your NetID and Password (pictured below)
- Click the Sign In button.