- 1 Why are some Audible books not available?
- 2 Where did all my Audible books go?
- 3 How can I get Audible books not available in my country?
- 4 Do Audible books stay in your library?
- 5 Why won’t Amazon let me buy an Audible book?
- 6 Why can’t I buy Audible books on my iPhone?
- 7 How do I retrieve my Audible books?
- 8 How do I find out when I started my Audible book?
- 9 How can I listen to my Audible books after Cancelling?
- 10 How do I change my region on Audible?
- 11 Are all books available on Audible?
- 12 Can I change the language on Audible?
- 13 Will I lose my books if I uninstall Audible?
- 14 Can I cancel my Audible membership and keep my books?
- 15 Do you keep books after Cancelling Audible?
Why are some Audible books not available?
You may not be signed into the Audible account that made the purchase. The purchase was made in another Audible marketplace than you one you are signed into. For pre-orders, if you cancelled a pre-order and did not purchase the audiobook, it will not show up in your library.
Where did all my Audible books go?
Open the Audible app. Tap the gear icon in the top right corner. Enter your Audible/Amazon credentials on the Sign in page. After signing in, tap Library, followed by Titles, then All Titles to see a list of all purchased content on this account.
How can I get Audible books not available in my country?
All you need to do is go to Account Details, Manage Credit Cards and then click Edit next to your card. Here you need to change the address to the country where your desired title is available.
Do Audible books stay in your library?
The audiobooks that you purchase from Audible are yours to keep forever and are available to be downloaded across multiple devices. Although you can remove your audiobook(s) from a specific device, they remain in your online library on and in the Cloud.
Why won’t Amazon let me buy an Audible book?
Audible titles on Amazon can’t be purchased with an Amazon.com Gift Card or gifted to another customer. To purchase an Audible title from Amazon: Go to www.amazon.com/audible. If you have no remaining credits with your Audible membership, the option to purchase with an Audible credit will be unavailable.
Why can’t I buy Audible books on my iPhone?
All intangible goods (music, game credits, books, etc) purchased on iPhone must be charged through the Apple App Store payment offering which includes a 30% fee to Apple. Audible have chosen to make their audiobook content unavailable for purchase directly on the iPhone to avoid Apple cutting into their margins.
How do I retrieve my Audible books?
See instructions below.
- Open the Audible app and sign in.
- Go to Library.
- Tap Titles then tap All.
- Tap on the cover art of the audiobook you would like to download.
- The title will start to download.
How do I find out when I started my Audible book?
- Go to the Audible desktop site.
- Make sure you are signed in to your account.
- Hover your mouse over “Hi, [NAME]!” at the top of the page and click Account Details.
- Click on Purchase History on the left-hand side.
How can I listen to my Audible books after Cancelling?
You can still listen to Audible books after cancelling your membership, but you’ll lose your credits. With Audible, for example, if you opt to cancel your Audible membership, you would still have access to the audiobooks you purchased via your Audible library.
How do I change my region on Audible?
Tap the Menu icon in the upper left corner (3 horizontal lines). Tap Settings. Tap Sign out followed by Ok. Tap Marketplace at the bottom of the screen to choose the correct marketplace associated with your account.
Are all books available on Audible?
Yes! Audible Premium Plus members (formerly Gold and Platinum members) can listen to all the titles in the Audible Plus Catalog at no extra cost. How do I know if a title is INCLUDED or if I need a credit to select it? Titles included in the Audible Plus Catalog are marked with the INCLUDED tag.
Can I change the language on Audible?
Tap Menu in the upper left corner. Tap the language drop- down at the bottom of the screen under “Sign Out.” Tap your preferred language.
Will I lose my books if I uninstall Audible?
You can delete Audible books from your iOS or Android device without permanently removing them from your Audible account. When you delete a downloaded Audible book, the title will remain visible on your “My Library” tab.
Can I cancel my Audible membership and keep my books?
Any titles you purchase are yours to keep forever, even if you decide to cancel your membership. You have acquired lifelong listening rights with the purchase of an Audible title. As long as you don’t return or delete the titles, they will stay in your library.
Do you keep books after Cancelling Audible?
Any titles you purchase are yours to keep forever. We’re sorry you want to cancel. If you’d like to explore other plans, contact us.