- 1 How do I access a shared library on my Kindle?
- 2 How do I access shared family library?
- 3 Why is my Kindle book not showing in my library?
- 4 Where are my library books on Kindle?
- 5 How do I add a device to my Kindle account?
- 6 How do I separate two Kindles on the same account?
- 7 Can Family Sharing see my apps?
- 8 How do I access a shared steam library?
- 9 Why does steam say this library is not currently available for family sharing?
- 10 How do I get my books back on my Kindle?
- 11 Can I put library books on my Kindle?
- 12 How do I access my Kindle library on my iPhone?
- Head to the Manage Your Content and Devices section of your Amazon account.
- Select the Show Family Library link from the Your Content tab.
- Select the book(s) you’d like to share with a family member, and then click Add to Library.
- Choose a family member, and then click OK.
Apps & games
- Open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings Family. Family Library settings.
- Select Apps & Games, Movies & TV, or Books. Tip: If a tab isn’t listed, your family members haven’t added any content in that category.
Why is my Kindle book not showing in my library?
Deliver the book to your preferred device using Manage Your Content and Devices. Make sure that your app is registered to the correct Amazon account. If you have multiple accounts, your book may have been purchased from a different account.
Where are my library books on Kindle?
Access Your Kindle Library
- Tap a title to download it to your phone. Note: Content already downloaded to your phone will have a checkmark on it.
- Access the right panel to view recommendations based on your recently purchased content.
- Access the left panel to view the category menu. View your Books or Collections.
How do I add a device to my Kindle account?
To register a device, simply sign into your account on any Amazon app, like Prime Video, Prime Music, Kindle, or Alexa. If you are giving away or have lost your device, you should take a few seconds to unregister the device from your Amazon account.
How do I separate two Kindles on the same account?
From the Manage Your Kindle page, click Manage Your Devices. Locate the Kindle you want to deregister and click it. Click Deregister. In the Deregister This Device pop-up, click the Deregister button.
Can Family Sharing see my apps?
You have to first switch on Family Sharing by inviting each member of your family to the system. Once you have, though, they can see every app you ‘ve ever bought.
From the Steam Settings panel select the Family tab (or in Big Picture mode, Settings > Family Library Sharing ). Here you can select users who have also logged into this computer to share your library with. Click the “Authorize Library Sharing on this Computer” box.
Why does steam say this library is not currently available for family sharing?
This is an error indicates that someone else is using the shared library. A Steam library can only be used by one user at a time to play one game at a time.
How do I get my books back on my Kindle?
Returning Kindle Books
- Go to your “Manage Your Content and Devices” page on Amazon.
- Find the title in the “Your Content” list, then tap.
- Tap Return this book in the pop-up window.
- Select Yes to confirm and return the book.
Can I put library books on my Kindle?
You can get library books on a Kindle device through Amazon’s partnership with OverDrive, as long as you have a library membership with a participating institution. You can download library books on your Kindle through your library’s website or using the OverDrive website.
How do I access my Kindle library on my iPhone?
Launch the Kindle app on your iPhone or iPad. Tap Library to see all of the e-books in your Amazon library. Tap the book you wish to download onto your device. When it’s finished downloading (it will have a checkmark next to it), tap the book to open it.