- 1 How do I find my library books on my Kindle?
- 2 Why can’t I see my library on Kindle?
- 3 Can I access my local library on my Kindle?
- 4 How do I retrieve archived Kindle books on my iPad?
- 5 How do I access my Kindle Library on my iPhone?
- 6 Can I read a book I bought on Amazon on Kindle?
- 7 Why are my Kindle books not syncing?
- 8 How do I connect my Kindle to my library?
- 9 How do I link my library to my Kindle?
- 10 How do I access my Amazon library?
- 11 How do I hide Kindle books on my iPad?
- 12 How do I restore books on my iPad?
- 13 Can I transfer a book from my iPad to my Kindle?
How do I find my library books on my Kindle?
How to Locate Books Purchased on a Kindle
- Go to Amazon.com.
- Choose “Manage your Kindle” in the fourth section titled “Digital Content.”
- Click “Books” on the left menu bar under “Your Kindle Library.” Read through the list of books you have purchased.
Why can’t I see my library on Kindle?
Make sure that your Kindle is connected to the internet. Sync your Kindle from Settings. Turn off any filters on your home screen or change to another view.
Can I access my local library on my Kindle?
You can borrow Kindle books from your local library’s website and, with the click of a button, have them delivered to your Kindle device or free reading app. Click on “Get for Kindle” and then sign in to your Amazon.com account to have the book delivered to your Kindle device or reading app.
How do I retrieve archived Kindle books on my iPad?
How to Recover Deleted Kindle Books on iPad or iPhone?
- From your Kindle’s Home screen, press the “Home” button.
- Press “Next Page” until you reach the last page of the Home screen.
- Click “Archived Items.”
- Scroll through the history of deleted books and click the book you want to restore.
How do I access my Kindle Library on my iPhone?
Launch the Kindle app on your iPhone or iPad. Tap Library to see all of the e-books in your Amazon library. Tap the book you wish to download onto your device. When it’s finished downloading (it will have a checkmark next to it), tap the book to open it.
Can I read a book I bought on Amazon on Kindle?
You can read the beginning of your purchased book(s) instantly online. When you click to start reading, Kindle Cloud Reader will launch in your web browser, and your free Kindle book sample will be available in your Kindle library. You can also access your Kindle book samples with Kindle for Android or Kindle for iOS.
Why are my Kindle books not syncing?
If you are trying to sync Kindle or Audiobook content, verify that Whispersync is enabled. From Manage Your Content and Devices, go to Settings, and then ensure that Device Synchronization (Whispersync Settings) is turned ON. Sync your device.
How do I connect my Kindle to my library?
Go to the website of your local public library and search for “Kindle books” or “eBooks.” At checkout, sign in to your Amazon account and select the device to which you want to send the book. Connect your device to Wi-Fi and download to the title from the Archived Items or Cloud.
Borrowing Kindle Books from your library
- Open your library’s digital collection (you can find it using www.overdrive.com).
- Find a Kindle Book to borrow.
- Select Borrow.
- Choose a lending period for the title (if available).
- After you borrow the title, select Read now with Kindle.
How do I access my Amazon library?
Access Your Kindle Library
- Tap a title to download it to your phone. Note: Content already downloaded to your phone will have a checkmark on it.
- Access the right panel to view recommendations based on your recently purchased content.
- Access the left panel to view the category menu. View your Books or Collections.
How do I hide Kindle books on my iPad?
Hide books in the Kindle app Books that are stored on the device have a tick icon. Go to your library and if you slide right to left over a book that has been downloaded and then press the Archive button.
How do I restore books on my iPad?
Unhide books on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Open the Books app, then tap Reading Now.
- Tap the profile icon or your photo, then choose Manage Hidden Purchases.
- If asked, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Find the item(s) that you want to unhide and tap Unhide next to the item.
Can I transfer a book from my iPad to my Kindle?
You cannot transfer your i books to the kindle. But you can install the kindle reader on the ipad, and read your kindle books there. The kindle device does not have an i book reader.