- 1 Can I delete books from my NOOK Library?
- 2 How do I manage my NOOK Library?
- 3 How do I clear my nook memory?
- 4 How many books can a NOOK hold?
- 5 How do I hide books on my NOOK?
- 6 Is the NOOK being discontinued?
- 7 Why is my NOOK library empty?
- 8 Why can’t I access my NOOK Library?
- 9 How do you reset an old NOOK?
- 10 Can I trade in my old NOOK?
- 11 What can I do with a NOOK?
- 12 Can you delete Barnes and Noble account?
- 13 How do I archive books on my NOOK?
- 14 How do I delete books from NOOK app on iPad?
Can I delete books from my NOOK Library?
On the current Nook Tablet, tap open the Apps icon on the home screen, select the Nook Library app, press your finger on the book you want to archive and select Remove. (Note that if you choose the Delete From Account option, the book is permanently removed from your collection.)
How do I manage my NOOK Library?
Your Library lists all of your previous purchases and free samples, and has features for you to manage your content quickly and easily. You can access your NOOK Library at any time by signing in on BN.com, your NOOK Reading App, or on your NOOK device. To see your NOOK Library on BN.com, sign in to: My NOOK Library.
How do I clear my nook memory?
To erase and deregister your NOOK, do this:
- Tap the Erase & Deregister Device menu choice on the Device Info screen. Your NOOK displays a page for erasing and deregistering your device.
- Tap the button labeled Erase & Deregister Device.
- Tap the button labeled Reset NOOK.
How many books can a NOOK hold?
The Kindle can hold approximately 3,500 books; the Nook can hold approximately 1,500 books and can be expanded via memory cards.
How do I hide books on my NOOK?
- Go to the NOOK Friends app.
- Tap the Privacy button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Locate and tap (as needed) the authorization checkbox.
- Tap on the toggle to choose whether the title will be shown or hidden.
Is the NOOK being discontinued?
Barnes & Noble’s line of Nook e -readers isn’t dead yet. The company has confirmed to The Verge that despite running out of stock, it still plans to sell its Kindle competitors once new units arrive in stores later this spring.
Why is my NOOK library empty?
If NOOK Books are appearing as blank when you open them, restart your iOS device by turning it completely off, then back on again. Your NOOK Books should display the content again.
Why can’t I access my NOOK Library?
First, confirm that your device is connected to Wi-Fi. An internet connection is required in order to download NOOK content. For assistance with Wi-Fi connectivity issues, click here. If so, please update the credit card information in your account and try downloading your books again.
How do you reset an old NOOK?
To reset your NOOK:
- From the Home screen, tap App Drawer > Settings > System.
- Tap Reset Options > Erase all data (factory reset ).
- Tap Reset Tablet device and follow the prompts to perform the reset.
- When your NOOK restarts, follow the prompts to set up your NOOK. Answers others found helpful.
Can I trade in my old NOOK?
Customers can visit any Barnes & Noble store to take advantage of the trade-in/trade-up promotion. With the entire family of NOOK by Samsung devices already on special offer, the trade-in promotion makes them available at the lowest-ever prices.
What can I do with a NOOK?
Just as with all tablets and smartphones, the NOOK lets you download apps to do all kinds of nifty things, from playing music to playing games or keeping track of your diet. Bottom line: Anything you can do on a traditional tablet, you can do on your NOOK Tablet and NOOK Color. (And yes, that includes Angry Birds.)
Can you delete Barnes and Noble account?
If you no longer wish to have an account with BN.com, you can submit a request to have your account deleted from our systems by clicking here (you may need to sign into your account) and scrolling to the bottom of the page.
How do I archive books on my NOOK?
To Archive a title on NOOK Color or NOOK Tablet:
- Access your NOOK Library.
- Locate the content you want to Archive, then press and hold on the cover of the title. This populates a new menu with options.
- Tap on the “Archive” option to archive the title.
How do I delete books from NOOK app on iPad?
NOOK for iPad and iPhone lets you easily delete or archive books from your library. From the NOOK® Library screen, just touch and hold a cover and select the Archive or Delete button in the product details screen to archive or delete the book.