- 1 How do I add someone to my family library on Google Play?
- 2 How do I share my Google Books with a friend?
- 3 How do I join the family library?
- 4 How do I share my Google library?
- 5 How does Google Play family plan work?
- 6 How do I manage family sharing?
- 7 How do I share an app with a family member?
- 8 How do I share an app with my family?
- 9 Can you share purchased apps with family?
- 10 Is Minecraft eligible for family library?
- 11 How do I install Google Play family Library on my iPhone?
- 12 How does family library work?
- 13 Can I share my Google Photos library with multiple users?
- 14 Can anyone see my Google Photos?
- 15 How do I access a shared Android library?
How do I add someone to my family library on Google Play?
On your Android phone or tablet, say “Hey Google, open Assistant settings ” or go to Assistant settings. Add person. Choose the contact you want to add. Turn on Family group.
Share books in your library
- Go to Google Books.
- In the top right, click Sign in.
- Click My library.
- On the left, if you see “Your Google Profile is not linked to Books,” click Show my Profile next to my public Books data.
- On the left, click a bookshelf.
- Click Settings.
- Next to “Visibility,” click Make Public.
- Click Save.
How do I join the family library?
How to sign up and get started with Google Play Family Library
- Launch the Google Play Store from your home screen or app drawer.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Family.
- Tap Sign up for Family Library.
- Tap Sign up.
- Tap Continue to set yourself as the Family manager.
- Tap Continue.
How to share your library with someone
- Open Google Photos on your Android phone or tablet.
- Open up the left-side “hamburger” menu.
- Tap Share your library.
- Select person you want to share with from the list, or type in name.
How does Google Play family plan work?
With the family plan, everyone in your family group shares a Google Play Music subscription and can: Stream music at the same time. Use Google Play Music on up to 10 devices each. Share eligible purchased items on Google Play using Family Library.
How do I manage family sharing?
Step 2: Share with your family
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google One app.
- At the top, tap Settings.
- Tap Manage family settings.
- Turn on Share Google One with your family. To confirm, on the next screen, tap Share.
- Tap Manage family group. Invite family members.
- Follow the instructions to finish setup.
Start by checking that family members are sharing their apps. For each person, on their iOS device, tap Settings > Apple ID Name > Family Sharing > Their Name, and turn on Share My Purchases. Finding other people’s apps is a little tricky. On your device, open the App Store app, tap Updates, and tap Purchased.
Android platform Open the Play Store app. In the top left, tap Menu > Account > Family > Sign up for Family Library. Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your Family Library.
Google Play Family Library on Android Like Apple’s Family Sharing service, it allows you to share purchased content with up to six people in your family (including apps, games, movies, TV shows, e-books and more). Once you’ve set up your family group, it can also be used for a Google Play Music family subscription.
Is Minecraft eligible for family library?
In the Google Play Store app, navigate to My Apps & Games. Within the Minecraft details page, turn on Family Library. Please make sure that each family device is signed up to the Family Library under the same Family group. 6
How do I install Google Play family Library on my iPhone?
You can create a family group with up to 6 people when you: Set up Family Library on Google Play. Go to g.co/YourFamily. Set up family sharing for YouTube TV. Create a family with Google Assistant
- On your iPhone or iPad, open Google Assistant.
- Say “Hey Google, set up my family.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How does family library work?
Google Play Family Library is for families with up to six members. It’s a way for those family members to share purchases from Google Play Store. So, when you buy an app, game, movie, TV show, or book in the Play Store, you can now share it with your family, across devices.
Under “Send in Google Photos,” select people to share with. To share with one person, tap their name. Enter their name, phone number, or email address. To share with more than one person, select multiple people.
Can anyone see my Google Photos?
Can someone get access to my photos? The only way someone can access your photos in Google Photos is if you choose to share them with that person. But keep in mind that when you share a picture with someone, Google Photos sends them a link.
You can share your library with only one person.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app.
- Sign in with your Google Account.
- Tap your account profile photo or initial Photos Settings Partner Sharing.
- Enter or select an email address.
- Select which photos to add to your partner account.
- Tap Next.