- 1 Why can’t I permanently delete books from iBooks?
- 2 How do I delete books from iBooks iCloud?
- 3 How do I delete books from my Library?
- 4 How do I recover deleted books from iBooks?
- 5 How do I hide iBooks on my iPhone?
- 6 How do I permanently delete books from iBooks on my iPad?
- 7 How do I permanently delete books from my Kindle library?
- 8 How do I clean out my iCloud?
- 9 How do I delete books from my Kindle library on my iPhone?
- 10 How do I delete a book from Amazon?
- 11 Can you delete Kindle unlimited history?
Why can’t I permanently delete books from iBooks?
As of iOS 11 & OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), there is no way to permanently delete items from iBooks. The closest option is to hide them, where they can only be restored (unhidden) from iBooks on OS X.
How do I delete books from iBooks iCloud?
To delete the book go into iBooks then tap the edit icon select the book then tap delete. In my Purchased Books collection, I select the books, tap delete and they are still there.
How do I delete books from my Library?
Click Library at the top of the window, then click All Books in the sidebar. Click the item you want to delete or remove. If the item is part of a series, first open the series, then click it. Choose Edit > Delete from the menu bar, then confirm when prompted.
How do I recover deleted books from iBooks?
Repeat steps 1 and 2 above, but this time, open iBooks for Mac. To retrieve the deleted book:
- Tap on the dropdown in the centre of the toolbar to access your bookshelves (by default, it will say All Books).
- Tap on your Recently Deleted bookshelf.
- Tap the + icon to restore a book.
How do I hide iBooks on my iPhone?
How to hide books and audiobooks
- Open the Books app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Tap Library.
- Tap the More icon below the book or audiobook that you want to hide. If the item is part of a series, tap the series, choose an individual book, then tap More.
- Tap Remove.
- Tap Hide Book or Hide Audiobook.
How do I permanently delete books from iBooks on my iPad?
Part 1: How to Delete Book in iBooks on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
- Launch iBooks App on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
- Find “Select” in the top right corner and choose a book you no longer need.
- Tab the red icon “Delete” when you have made the choice. An option will pop up as below:
How do I permanently delete books from my Kindle library?
You can remove them from your Kindle device or reading app using these steps:
- On Amazon’s website, go to your “Manage Your Content and Devices” page.
- In the “Your Content” list, select the boxes next to the book(s) you’d like to remove.
- Select Delete.
- Select Yes, delete permanently to confirm.
How do I clean out my iCloud?
Delete files and folders from the iCloud website
- Open iCloud.com in a browser.
- Log in with your Apple ID.
- Click “iCloud Drive.”
- To delete a folder, select it and then click the Delete icon.
- To delete files, double-click a folder.
- Hold down CTRL while clicking each file.
- Select the Delete icon.
How do I delete books from my Kindle library on my iPhone?
How to delete books from your Kindle using the mobile app
- Open the Kindle app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
- Press down on the book you’d like to remove.
- Select “Remove from Device” from the pop-up menu.
How do I delete a book from Amazon?
You can get to it by clicking the triangle next to Your Account & Lists on the left side of the Amazon page and selecting Your Content and Devices. Next, click the Your Content tab. In the list, find the book you want to remove for good and click the Actions button next to the title. In the pop-up menu, click Delete.
Can you delete Kindle unlimited history?
You can’t delete it from the history, although you should be the only person outside Amazon able to see it. You don’t have to delete those books until you borrow another one.