- 1 Are Clayton County libraries open?
- 2 How do I order books from the library online?
- 3 How do I extend my library book?
- 4 How do I download books from the Palm Beach County library?
- 5 What if my library doesn’t have the book I want?
- 6 Is there any free online library?
- 7 What is an example of a free online library?
- 8 How long can you take a library book out for?
- 9 How long can you borrow a book on OverDrive?
- 10 How do you borrow books from the library?
- 11 What do I need to get a library card in Palm Beach County?
- 12 Can I read Cloud Library on Kindle?
- 13 Does Palm Beach library use Libby?
Are Clayton County libraries open?
Hours of Operation Mon. – Thurs: 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Saturday, July 10: 11:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
How do I order books from the library online?
Go to your library’s website (or library system) and look for a section called “Recommend a title” “Suggest a Title for Purchase” etc. It’s often in the Contact Us tab. If the ebook is available on Overdrive but the library doesn’t own it, you may be able to search on Overdrive and simply press the “Recommend” button.
How do I extend my library book?
How to renew a title
- In your library’s digital collection, select. to go to your Loans page.
- Select the Renew button under the title you’d like to renew.
- Choose an option for the length of the renewal (if available).
- After you renew the title, you’ll see the new due date and options to open or download it.
How do I download books from the Palm Beach County library?
Downloading eBooks After borrowing an eBook you must visit the Checkouts page of your account to download the title. To access the Checkout page, click the My account link at the top of the page. You can also access Checkouts at any time in the future by visiting palmbeach.overdrive.com and signing in to your account.
What if my library doesn’t have the book I want?
If it is a new book that you think the library should own, you can suggest it via our Suggest a Purchase page (with as much or as little information as you know). You can also request an InterLibrary Loan, where we borrow the book from another library.
Is there any free online library?
The most extensive free online library is the Internet Archive. Boasting over three million texts and over a million (each) of video and audio recordings, the Internet Archive offers a wealth of free information, including the largest repository of archived web pages, going back to 1996, through its Way Back Machine.
What is an example of a free online library?
E-books are examples of a free online library.
How long can you take a library book out for?
Circulating books are the most common — these books may leave the library and be checked out for up to three (3) weeks. They may also be renewed twice for three (3) weeks each, as long as no one else is waiting for the book.
How long can you borrow a book on OverDrive?
You can borrow eBooks and Audiobooks from Overdrive or Libby for 7 days, 14 days, or 21 days. It’s your choice! You can also set a default lending period for all items in a given format.
How do you borrow books from the library?
Step 1 of 3: Borrow an eBook from your public library
- Go to your public library’s website.
- Look for the “eBooks” section of the page.
- If required, select OverDrive as the service that you’d like to use to browse books.
- Find a book that you’re interested in and click Borrow.
What do I need to get a library card in Palm Beach County?
Visit any Palm Beach County Library location to pick up and sign your new library card. You will need to present a valid photo ID and proof of current residential address. Children and teens under 18 must have a parent or guardian present to obtain a library card.
Can I read Cloud Library on Kindle?
cloudLibrary is currently not compatible with Kindle Paperwhites or the Kindle Apps. If you would like to read eBooks on your Kindle please contact Kindle support and request that Amazon allow compatibility with cloudLibrary.
Does Palm Beach library use Libby?
The library stopped supporting BookMyne on March 1, 2019. The BookMyne app may still be available through your device’s app store and able to access your PBC Library account.