- 1 How do you gift an Audible book you already own?
- 2 Can I transfer Audible books to someone else?
- 3 How many times can you gift a book on Audible?
- 4 Why can’t I share my Audible books?
- 5 Can I share my Audible account with my child?
- 6 Can two people listen to Audible at the same time?
- 7 Is it worth getting Audible?
- 8 Is Audible free with Prime?
- 9 What happens when you send a book on Audible?
- 10 Does the recipient of an Audible gift Need an account?
- 11 How do I gift an audiobook on my Iphone?
- 12 Can I share my Audible account with my husband?
- 13 How do I share audible books with teens?
- 14 Can I hide books in my Audible library?
How do you gift an Audible book you already own?
- Find and click on the audiobook you want to purchase as a gift.
- On the desktop site, More options then click Give as a gift.
- Next, choose how you want to send your gift – either through an email or as a printable card.
- Review the information you added and select how you want to pay for your gift.
Can I transfer Audible books to someone else?
To share an Audible book with a friend, just open your Audible app and push the “My Library” button at the bottom of the screen. One of the options that pops up will be “Send this Book.” Tap that and it’ll give you the option to email or text the download link to whatever friend you’d like.
How many times can you gift a book on Audible?
If you are purchasing for someone who already had an Audible account, this means you can give them 3, 6, or 12 additional credits to use. One credit equals one audiobook.
A shared audiobook may not appear in your library if: The other member of your Household has stopped sharing that specific Audiobook. The other member of your Household has returned that specific Audiobook. The member sharing that Audiobook is no longer part of the same household.
Yes. Audible offers the ability to share content with a Child profile using Amazon Household Sharing and Amazon FreeTime. For more information about Child Profiles and Amazon Household Sharing, go to the Amazon Household Help Page.
Can two people listen to Audible at the same time?
Yes! You can just sign in with the same log-in on multiple devices and you’ll see everything in your library.
Is it worth getting Audible?
Paying a monthly fee to get Audible membership is worth it if you listen to audio on the go and love reading. You can mark your place in an audiobook and make notes using the Audible app. However, this isn’t as efficient as having a copy of the book that you can flick through on a screen or a tablet.
Is Audible free with Prime?
An Audible membership does not come free with Amazon Prime, but while it requires a separate subscription, Prime members do stand to get discounted pricing on membership. A number of Audible books are free with your Prime membership, though the list of titles is small compared to the entire Audible library.
What happens when you send a book on Audible?
Send this Book was a feature that allowed you to send books to friends and family for free. The first recommendation someone receives can be redeemed and downloaded for free, even if they don’t have a membership.
Does the recipient of an Audible gift Need an account?
Recipients must have or open an Audible account to redeem a claim code for a Gift Audiobook. Audible may, in its discretion, advise the purchaser when the claim code for a Gift Audiobook has been redeemed by the recipient in the purchaser’s “Account Details” section on the Site.
How do I gift an audiobook on my Iphone?
Send a gift
- Open the App Store app, iTunes Store app, or Books app.
- Tap the item that you want to give.
- Tap the Gift button: In the App Store, tap the Share button, then tap Gift App.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to personalize and send your gift.
- After the gift is sent, the recipient gets an email.
Family Library Sharing allows you to share your Amazon and Audible books with the other members of your Amazon Household. Titles included in the Audible Plus Catalog cannot be shared via Family Library Sharing.
Here’s how to send a book using this method:
- Go to the library section of your Audible app.
- Locate the book you want to share and click on the icon (three dots) on the right of the title.
- From the options, choose ‘Send this Book’
- You will get three options to share – Message, Mail, or WhatsApp.
- Choose one and send.
Can I hide books in my Audible library?
There will be some audible books that you’re sure you won’t see them for a long time, but you don’t wish them to be deleted altogether from your device. Then you can choose to hide them in your device. Then, tap on “Device”, you are now at audible library. Choose the book you want to hide and open it.