- 1 How do I get my books off my daughters Kindle?
- 2 How do I mass delete Kindle books?
- 3 How do I turn off family sharing on Kindle?
- 4 Can I hide books on my Kindle?
- 5 How do I hide books on my Iphone Kindle app?
- 6 How do I remove expired library books from my Kindle?
- 7 Why can’t I delete books from my Kindle?
- 8 How do I delete from Kindle library?
- 9 How do I separate two Kindles on the same account?
- 10 How do I get family library on my Kindle?
- 11 Can I share my Kindle Unlimited with family?
- 12 How do I keep my books off my child’s Kindle Paperwhite?
- 13 Can I clear my Kindle unlimited history?
How do I get my books off my daughters Kindle?
Removing a title from your child’s profile does not permanently remove it from your Kindle Fire. If you’d like to delete an app or book from Amazon FreeTime, press and hold the app or book when you’re inside a child’s profile, and then tap Remove from Device.
How do I mass delete Kindle books?
If the books you want to delete are next to each other you can delete several at a time by holding down the shift key and clicking on the boxes next to the title. Right click and choose delete.
How do I turn off family sharing on Kindle?
How to Leave an Amazon Household
- From the Manage your Content & Devices page, select Settings near the top.
- Under Households and Family Library, select your name. Tap Leave Household.
Can I hide books on my Kindle?
You cannot hide books (just “tuck” them out of sight into some innocuous-sounding collection) from someone whose device is on your account and not under parental controls. If you want to hide them just on your Paperwhite, you can remove them from the device and then deregister your Kindle.
How do I hide books on my Iphone Kindle app?
Hide books in the Kindle app Books that are stored on the device have a tick icon. Go to your library and if you slide right to left over a book that has been downloaded and then press the Archive button.
How do I remove expired library books from my Kindle?
- Delete the library book from Amazon’s Manage my content and devices, available from your Amazon account page. Use the actions button and choose Delete from the menu that pops up.
- On your Kindle or Kindle app, delete the library book or Loan Ended letter associated with the expired book.
Why can’t I delete books from my Kindle?
Deleting the book from Amazon’s page doesn’t delete it from your Kindle. Instead, on the Kindle itself, go to the Home page where you get the list of books on your Kindle. You will get a picture of the book and a list of options. At the bottom, click on ‘Remove from device,’ and it will delete it.
How do I delete from Kindle library?
You can remove them from your Kindle device or reading app using these steps:
- On Amazon’s website, go to your “Manage Your Content and Devices” page.
- In the “Your Content” list, select the boxes next to the book(s) you’d like to remove.
- Select Delete.
- Select Yes, delete permanently to confirm.
How do I separate two Kindles on the same account?
From the Manage Your Kindle page, click Manage Your Devices. Locate the Kindle you want to deregister and click it. Click Deregister. In the Deregister This Device pop-up, click the Deregister button.
How do I get family library on my Kindle?
- Head to the Manage Your Content and Devices section of your Amazon account.
- Select the Show Family Library link from the Your Content tab.
- Select the book(s) you’d like to share with a family member, and then click Add to Library.
- Choose a family member, and then click OK.
How many people can share an Amazon Kindle Unlimited subscription? That means there is no official way to purchase a group or family plan, nor to share it with family members from you Amazon account.
How do I keep my books off my child’s Kindle Paperwhite?
You can restrict your child’s access to all four by using parental controls. To access parental controls, tap Menu→Settings→Device Options→Parental Controls→Restrictions. The screen shown in Figure 1 appears. Tap the toggle switch for Web Browser, Kindle Store, Cloud, or Goodreads to restrict access.
Can I clear my Kindle unlimited history?
You can’t delete it from the history, although you should be the only person outside Amazon able to see it. You don’t have to delete those books until you borrow another one. At that point, you will be asked to “return” one of the books you’ve borrowed.