- 1 How do I download my Logos library?
- 2 How do I update my library Logos?
- 3 Can I import books to Logos?
- 4 Does Bible Software Share Logos?
- 5 How can I download all books in logos?
- 6 How do I install Logos Bible software on a new computer?
- 7 How do I return Logos Bible Software?
- 8 How many computers can I install logos on?
- 9 Is logos same as Faithlife?
- 10 Can I import a PDF into logos?
- 11 How do I convert EPUB to DOCX?
- 12 Can logos be shared?
- 13 How do I cancel my logos subscription?
How do I download my Logos library?
From the Panel Menu Tap the panel menu icon and choose Book Info. Tap Download. The resource will download and install. Tap Done to return to your resource.
How do I update my library Logos?
Make sure the Library is up to date
- Open Logos.
- Type update resources into the bar at the top of the window.
- Click Update resources below the word Tools that appears.
- Logos will look for update to resources (books and other library files) in your library, and download them automatically.
Can I import books to Logos?
While the library available in Logos is extensive, you can also add documents you have written or public domain works into your Logos library. Creating a personal book in Logos is a two-step process.
With Faithlife’s permission, you can transfer Logos licenses you own to another user. A license can only be transferred once. The transferee must agree to be bound by our Terms of Service.
How can I download all books in logos?
Download from the Library
- Open the Library.
- Tap Select.
- Tap each resource you want to download.
- Tap the Panel Menu icon. in the resource selection bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Download
How do I install Logos Bible software on a new computer?
Install Logos Bible Software | Windows
- Step 1 – Download LogosSetup. To download the Logos installation file:
- Step 2 – Install Logos. Open the “LogosSetup.exe” file downloaded in Step 1 to begin the installation.
- Step 3 – Sign in to your Account.
- Step 4 – Download and Index.
How do I return Logos Bible Software?
Returns on subscription products are subject to our subscription auto-renew policy. To return a product email [email protected] with the following information: Your full name. The email used when making your purchase.
How many computers can I install logos on?
Logos can only be installed on one drive at a time.
Is logos same as Faithlife?
Their first product was called Logos Bible Software for Microsoft Windows. For nearly 20 years this was the company’s only major product, but more recently they have diversified into a number of other products and services. In October 2014, to reflect this change, the company was rebranded as Faithlife Corporation.
Can I import a PDF into logos?
Logos gives you the ability to create personal books in your library using. docx files. You can also add PDF documents to your library by converting them to. docx files.
How do I convert EPUB to DOCX?
How to convert EPUB to DOCX
- Upload epub-file(s) Select files from Computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, URL or by dragging it on the page.
- Choose “to docx” Choose docx or any other format you need as a result (more than 200 formats supported)
- Download your docx.
Yes you can. Logos are like faces. They represent the company as a means of identification. Logos are protected under trademark laws not copyright laws.
How do I cancel my logos subscription?
Click on menu, then go to “Subscriptions”. Choose the Logos Bible Study Tools subscription you wish to cancel and tap on the “Cancel Subscription” option. Finish up as directed.