- 1 How do I access my Amazon family library?
- 2 How do I access my family library books?
- 3 How do I access my Amazon library?
- 4 How do I share Kindle books with family?
- 5 Can I have two Amazon accounts with different emails?
- 6 How does Amazon family library work?
- 7 Is Minecraft eligible for family library?
- 8 How do I add an app to my family library?
- 9 Does Google Play Family Library cost money?
- 10 How do I find my Prime Library?
- 11 Where are my Amazon books stored?
- 12 How do I access my Kindle library on my iPhone?
- 13 Can I transfer Kindle books to another account?
- 14 Can you share Kindle unlimited books with family?
- 15 How do I share Kindle books without family?
How do I access my Amazon family library?
Go to Manage Your Content and Devices and select Content. Select the title you wish to share and click Add to Library. A new window opens up to give you the Family Library options.
How do I access my family library books?
- Open the Play Books app.
- At the bottom, tap Library.
- Look for the e-books or audiobooks you want to add.
- Next to the book title, tap More. Add to Family Library.
How do I access my Amazon library?
Access Your Kindle Library
- Tap a title to download it to your phone. Note: Content already downloaded to your phone will have a checkmark on it.
- Access the right panel to view recommendations based on your recently purchased content.
- Access the left panel to view the category menu. View your Books or Collections.
Lend Kindle Books
- Go to the Manage Your Content and Devices and locate the title you’d like to loan.
- Select the Actions button then select Loan this title on your eligible title.
- Enter the recipient’s personal email address and optional message then select Send.
Can I have two Amazon accounts with different emails?
An Amazon account is permanently attached to one email address and phone number and can never be merged with another account associated with other contact information.
How does Amazon family library work?
In addition being able to share Prime benefits, creating an Amazon Household gives you access to Family Library, a shared collection of books and audiobooks downloaded on Kindle apps and devices. Once all accounts under the Household approve the setup, books are automatically shared between members’ devices.
Is Minecraft eligible for family library?
In the Google Play Store app, navigate to My Apps & Games. Within the Minecraft details page, turn on Family Library. Please make sure that each family device is signed up to the Family Library under the same Family group. 6
How do I add an app to my family library?
Apps, Movies, TV Shows, and Books First, go to Account > Family > Family Library settings. Here, you can set whether to share your paid Apps & Games, Movies & TV shows, and Books automatically, or do it manually.
Does Google Play Family Library cost money?
Google Play Family Library is free to sign up for and use.
How do I find my Prime Library?
The easiest way to check out a book from Prime Reading is to navigate to amazon.com/primereading, where you will find all of the books and magazines that are included in the program at any given time. The same selection of Prime Reading titles is also accessible via the Kindle, Kindle Fire, and Kindle app.
Where are my Amazon books stored?
After you download a Kindle Book from Amazon’s website to your computer, you can find the ebook’s Amazon file in your computer’s “Downloads” folder. You can transfer this file from your computer to a compatible Kindle ereader via USB.
How do I access my Kindle library on my iPhone?
Launch the Kindle app on your iPhone or iPad. Tap Library to see all of the e-books in your Amazon library. Tap the book you wish to download onto your device. When it’s finished downloading (it will have a checkmark next to it), tap the book to open it.
Can I transfer Kindle books to another account?
The books that you purchase for your Kindle are locked to your Amazon account – your email address. You can transfer a Kindle to someone else any time, but you cannot transfer your books.
How many people can share an Amazon Kindle Unlimited subscription? That means there is no official way to purchase a group or family plan, nor to share it with family members from you Amazon account.
If you decide you don’t want to see them in an app, you have to uncheck the box on the Your Devices page. If you don’t want to share a specific book in your library, you can unshare it from the nearby page Your Account / Manage Your Content and Devices / Your Content. That should be enough to get you up and reading.