- 1 How do I access my Amazon library?
- 2 How do I check out a book from the library?
- 3 How do I download books from the library to my Kindle?
- 4 Where are my Kindle books?
- 5 How do I find my Prime Library?
- 6 How do I access my Kindle library on my iPhone?
- 7 How can I read a book online for free?
- 8 How do you borrow eBooks from the library?
- 9 How do I read eBooks from the library?
- 10 How do I manage my Kindle library?
- 11 Is there a way to share Kindle books?
- 12 Why can’t I see my books on Kindle?
- 13 Where are Kindle books stored on Amazon Fire?
- 14 Do purchased Kindle books expire?
How do I access my Amazon library?
Access Your Kindle Library
- Tap a title to download it to your phone. Note: Content already downloaded to your phone will have a checkmark on it.
- Access the right panel to view recommendations based on your recently purchased content.
- Access the left panel to view the category menu. View your Books or Collections.
How do I check out a book from the library?
To have the librarian check out your books:
- When it’s your turn, go up to the desk and place your books and your card on the desk.
- The librarian will scan your card, scan the books, tell you your due date, and run the book through a machine so it doesn’t set off the alarm.
How do I download books from the library to my Kindle?
Borrowing Kindle Books from your library
- Open your library’s digital collection (you can find it using www.overdrive.com).
- Find a Kindle Book to borrow.
- Select Borrow.
- Choose a lending period for the title (if available).
- After you borrow the title, select Read now with Kindle.
Where are my Kindle books?
How to Locate Books Purchased on a Kindle
- Go to Amazon.com.
- Choose “Manage your Kindle” in the fourth section titled “Digital Content.”
- Click “Books” on the left menu bar under “Your Kindle Library.” Read through the list of books you have purchased.
How do I find my Prime Library?
The easiest way to check out a book from Prime Reading is to navigate to amazon.com/primereading, where you will find all of the books and magazines that are included in the program at any given time. The same selection of Prime Reading titles is also accessible via the Kindle, Kindle Fire, and Kindle app.
How do I access my Kindle library on my iPhone?
Launch the Kindle app on your iPhone or iPad. Tap Library to see all of the e-books in your Amazon library. Tap the book you wish to download onto your device. When it’s finished downloading (it will have a checkmark next to it), tap the book to open it.
How can I read a book online for free?
5 Ways You Can Read Books for Free Online
- Google Books. Google Books has a big catalog of free eBooks available online, which you can add to your library and peruse on the go.
- Open Culture.
- Open Library.
- Project Gutenberg.
- The Library of Congress.
How do you borrow eBooks from the library?
Borrowing library e-books for iOS and Android
- Open the Libby app and select Yes to indicate you have a library card.
- To look up your library by name, select I’ll Search For A Library.
- Enter your zip code into the box and select your library system from the list that appears.
- Libby will guess your local library.
How do I read eBooks from the library?
Step 1 of 3: Borrow an eBook from your public library
- Go to your public library’s website.
- Look for the “eBooks” section of the page.
- If required, select OverDrive as the service that you’d like to use to browse books.
- Find a book that you’re interested in and click Borrow.
How do I manage my Kindle library?
Accessing Manage Your Kindle
- In your web browser, go to www.amazon.com.
- Hover over the Your Account drop-down menu. If you are accessing the Amazon site from the Silk browser on your Kindle Fire, tap instead of hovering.
- Choose Manage Your Kindle. If prompted, log in using your email address and Amazon password.
You can easily share Kindle books between family members, but you’ll have to set up an Amazon Household first. You can create an Amazon Household online or directly on your Kindle. Without Family Library, you also have the option to share some eligible Kindle books by lending the title for a two-week period.
Why can’t I see my books on Kindle?
Make sure that your Kindle is connected to the internet. Sync your Kindle from Settings. Turn off any filters on your home screen or change to another view.
Where are Kindle books stored on Amazon Fire?
Navigate to the Home page of your tablet. Select Books or open the Kindle app, then select Library. To see all your previously purchased items, select All from your tablet’s library.
Do purchased Kindle books expire?
Once you check the book out you are sent to an Amazon Kindle page, where a button appears that lets you borrow the book. The books expire automatically after 2 or 3 weeks, and cannot be renewed.