- 1 Can I transfer books from Kindle Fire to Kindle Paperwhite?
- 2 Can I download a library app to my Kindle Paperwhite?
- 3 How do I download books to my Kindle Paperwhite?
- 4 How do I get library books off my Kindle?
- 5 How do I transfer my books from my old Kindle to my new one?
- 6 How do I separate two Kindles on the same account?
- 7 How do I access my library on Kindle?
- 8 How do I connect my Kindle to my library?
- 9 How do I link my library to my Kindle?
- 10 Can I connect my Kindle Paperwhite to my library?
- 11 How do I manually add books to my Kindle Paperwhite?
- 12 Can you download books to Kindle without WIFI?
- 13 How do I remove a book from my Kindle without deleting it from my library?
- 14 Where have my Kindle books gone?
Can I transfer books from Kindle Fire to Kindle Paperwhite?
No you can’t transfer from one device to another. All your books are stored in the cloud though, so ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS REGISTER THE NEW DEVICE TO THE SAME AMAZON ACCOUNT AS THE OLD ONE!
Can I download a library app to my Kindle Paperwhite?
If your local library uses libby, yes. You download the app separately (on your phone) and check out books to kindle which you can then open on your paperwhite.
How do I download books to my Kindle Paperwhite?
Within the “Your Content and Devices” section of your Amazon account, you will see all of the books you already have! Simply click on the books that you want to transfer, press the yellow “Deliver” button, choose your Kindle under “devices selected”, and click deliver!
How do I get library books off my Kindle?
You can get to it by clicking the triangle next to Your Account & Lists on the left side of the Amazon page and selecting Your Content and Devices. Next, click the Your Content tab. In the list, find the book you want to remove for good and click the Actions button next to the title. In the pop-up menu, click Delete.
How do I transfer my books from my old Kindle to my new one?
Select ” Delivery to my… ” from the context menu, and select your new Kindle device from the Deliver to drop-down menu. Repeat this for all items you want to send to your new Kindle. The e-books and subscriptions will automatically appear in your new Kindle’s library.
How do I separate two Kindles on the same account?
From the Manage Your Kindle page, click Manage Your Devices. Locate the Kindle you want to deregister and click it. Click Deregister. In the Deregister This Device pop-up, click the Deregister button.
How do I access my library on Kindle?
Go to read.amazon.com to open Kindle Cloud Reader. You may need to sign in with your Amazon account. Your Kindle Library is displayed on the main page. Select a book to start reading.
How do I connect my Kindle to my library?
Go to the website of your local public library and search for “Kindle books” or “eBooks.” At checkout, sign in to your Amazon account and select the device to which you want to send the book. Connect your device to Wi-Fi and download to the title from the Archived Items or Cloud.
Borrowing Kindle Books from your library
- Open your library’s digital collection (you can find it using www.overdrive.com).
- Find a Kindle Book to borrow.
- Select Borrow.
- Choose a lending period for the title (if available).
- After you borrow the title, select Read now with Kindle.
Can I connect my Kindle Paperwhite to my library?
Public library e-books for Kindle e-readers are presently available only in the United States. From your library’s website, you can have the e-book delivered wirelessly to your Kindle through Wi-Fi. Note that some publishers allow books to be transferred to your Kindle Paperwhite only by using the USB cable.
How do I manually add books to my Kindle Paperwhite?
When your Kindle Paperwhite is connected, simply drag and drop (or copy and paste) the file from your computer’s hard drive to the Kindle Paperwhite. For e-books, make sure to place the file in the Documents folder on the Kindle Paperwhite.
Can you download books to Kindle without WIFI?
A: you can read books without wifi. If you don’t leave wifi on, your other kindle reader apps (phone, Pc, etc) will not sync up with where you left off on your kindle reader.
How do I remove a book from my Kindle without deleting it from my library?
It’s easy to delete books from your Kindle when you no longer need them or need to make space on your device. To remove a book from your Kindle device or app, press down on the book cover you’d like to delete and select “Remove from Device” from the dropdown menu.
Where have my Kindle books gone?
Every Kindle book you’ve ever purchased from Amazon is yours forever and resides in the cloud on the Amazon servers. Even if you can’t find the content on the Kindle you hold in your hand, you still have access to it – you just have to find it and download it again.