How do I get into USF library?
There are three options for remotely connecting to the USF Libraries:
- Sign on with your USF Net ID.
- Use the USF Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Log in with your 14-digit Library ID number (begins with 205)
Can anyone use USF library?
During 24/5 hours of operation, all patrons who enter, or those remaining in the library from 9:45pm to 6:00am, Sunday through Thursday, must be currently enrolled students, faculty or staff and they must have a valid USF ID in their possession.
What time does the USF library open?
Hours for the USF Tampa Library have been adjusted for Fall 2020 term (generally 9 AM to 6 PM ).
Is USF library open to public?
Once summer session begins the library will be open daily from 7:30 AM to midnight Sunday-Thursday and until 6 PM on the weekends.
How do you set up a VPN connection between your home computer and the USF campus?
Launching Palo Alto GlobalProtect
- Click on the carrot in the taskbar (pictured below) (Click image to enlarge)
- Click the globe icon (pictured above)
- Type vpn.usf.edu (pictured below)
- Click the Connect button.
- Enter your NetID and Password (pictured below)
- Click the Sign In button.