- 1 How do I read my Axis 360 books?
- 2 How do I download audiobooks to Axis 360?
- 3 How do I access my library eBook?
- 4 Why can’t I read my eBook?
- 5 Does Axis 360 work without wifi?
- 6 Is Axis 360 Safe?
- 7 Can you use Axis 360 on a laptop?
- 8 Why is my Axis 360 not working?
- 9 Does Axis 360 have audio books?
- 10 How do I make my library eBooks forever?
- 11 Can I get eBooks from my local library?
- 12 How do you borrow eBooks from the library?
- 13 Is Google Play Books shutting down?
- 14 Why can’t I read my downloaded Kindle book?
- 15 Why can’t I read a book on my Kindle?
How do I read my Axis 360 books?
To access Axis 360 titles from a desktop computer (including Mac OS), go to the Axis 360 website, log into your account with your 14-digit library card number and PIN, go to CHECKOUTS and locate your title, and then click the READ NOW or LISTEN NOW button. The title will load in a tab within the web browser.
How do I download audiobooks to Axis 360?
Open your Acoustik app. Tap the Borrowed tab. Tap the title and then tap Download. The axisReader app is your virtual circulation desk allowing you to browse, discover and checkout Axis 360 ebooks and audiobooks at your library.
How do I access my library eBook?
Step 1 of 3: Borrow an eBook from your public library
- Go to your public library’s website.
- Look for the “eBooks” section of the page.
- If required, select OverDrive as the service that you’d like to use to browse books.
- Find a book that you’re interested in and click Borrow.
Why can’t I read my eBook?
The majority of the time, when an ebook isn’t opening the reason is that the user is trying to open it with the wrong software or the wrong e-reader device. For example, if you try to open a DRM-protected PDF file with Adobe Reader, the program will give you a message that the file is corrupt.
Does Axis 360 work without wifi?
You must have an internet connection to download any content to the Axis 360 mobile app. Once titles have been downloaded, an internet connection is not required to read or listen.
Is Axis 360 Safe?
No. Axis 360 does not seem very safe to us. This is based on our NLP (Natural language processing) analysis of over 12,407 User Reviews sourced from the Appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.2/5. Justuseapp Safety Score for Axis 360 Is 13.0/100.
Can you use Axis 360 on a laptop?
Enjoy eBooks from your library with the Axis 360 desktop app for Windows PC! eBooks that are checked out via your library’s Axis 360 website and/or the Axis 360 mobile app can be read on your computer using the desktop application.
Why is my Axis 360 not working?
Clear the cache for the Axis 360 app. Clear data for the Axis 360 app. (This will remove any bookmarks you may have.) Uninstall and reinstall the app.
Does Axis 360 have audio books?
Check Out and Read or Listen in Just 3 Clicks! The Axis 360 app gives readers on the go a whole new way to experience their favorite titles. With more than a million eBooks and digital audiobooks to choose from, your library makes titles instantly deliverable to their device for on-the-go access.
How do I make my library eBooks forever?
The trick is super simple. Before OverDrive reaches back through the ether to reclaim their content, throw your device into airplane mode. This works for any ereader, tablet, or smartphone.
Can I get eBooks from my local library?
You can buy ebooks from Amazon, Apple, Google, and other digital retailers, but why buy when you can borrow them from your local library? If your library is signed up with Libby, OverDrive, or Hoopla, you can browse, borrow, and read books directly through the app.
How do you borrow eBooks from the library?
Borrowing Kindle Books from your library
- Open your library’s digital collection (you can find it using www.overdrive.com).
- Find a Kindle Book to borrow.
- Select Borrow.
- Choose a lending period for the title (if available).
- After you borrow the title, select Read now with Kindle.
Is Google Play Books shutting down?
Google Play Books doesn’t come up much in the news these days, but the service is still kicking, even offering the occasional hot deal every now and then.
Why can’t I read my downloaded Kindle book?
Usually it’s just glitch or a bad wireless connection, and the book will often download with a second attempt. If the book or app gets stuck downloading partway, select to delete it from your Kindle app or device and then try re-downloading it from the cloud section.
Why can’t I read a book on my Kindle?
Make sure that your Kindle is connected to the internet. Sync your Kindle from Settings. Turn off any filters on your home screen or change to another view. Restart your Kindle.