- 1 How do I delete books in my library?
- 2 How do I permanently delete a book from KDP?
- 3 How do I remove expired library books from my Kindle?
- 4 Why can’t I delete books from my Kindle?
- 5 Can I permanently delete books from iBooks?
- 6 Can I hide books in my Kindle library?
- 7 Can an author remove a book from Amazon?
- 8 Can you delete an ISBN?
- 9 How do I close my KDP account on Amazon?
- 10 How do I delete books from my Kindle library on my Iphone?
- 11 How do I remove a book from my Kindle without deleting it from my library?
- 12 How do I clear my Kindle history?
- 13 How do I make my Kindle library books forever?
- 14 Do I lose my Kindle books if I close my Amazon account?
- 15 Can Amazon delete my Kindle books?
How do I delete books in my library?
Go to the cover in your library, press the menu icon in the bottom-right corner of the cover, and select Remove from Device. It’s quick, easy, and is great if you only have one or two books you want to delete. But you’re not here because you only have one title to expunge, are you?
How do I permanently delete a book from KDP?
- Go to your Bookshelf.
- Click the ellipsis button (“…”) under KINDLE EBOOK ACTIONS next to the book you want to delete.
- Choose Delete eBook.
How do I remove expired library books from my Kindle?
- Delete the library book from Amazon’s Manage my content and devices, available from your Amazon account page. Use the actions button and choose Delete from the menu that pops up.
- On your Kindle or Kindle app, delete the library book or Loan Ended letter associated with the expired book.
Why can’t I delete books from my Kindle?
Deleting the book from Amazon’s page doesn’t delete it from your Kindle. Instead, on the Kindle itself, go to the Home page where you get the list of books on your Kindle. You will get a picture of the book and a list of options. At the bottom, click on ‘Remove from device,’ and it will delete it.
Can I permanently delete books from iBooks?
From the Apple Books app Tap Library, then find the item. If the item is part of a series, first open the series. Tap Edit in the upper-right corner. (If the item is a PDF or didn’t come from the Book Store, you can also tap Delete Everywhere to delete it from your library.)
Can I hide books in my Kindle library?
You cannot hide books (just “tuck” them out of sight into some innocuous-sounding collection) from someone whose device is on your account and not under parental controls. If you want to hide them just on your Paperwhite, you can remove them from the device and then deregister your Kindle.
Your Amazon Author Page If you have unpublished your book or all your books, you won’t like this. There is no option to delete an Amazon Author page. When you unpublish a book, it will be removed from your Author page.
Can you delete an ISBN?
On the Book Management page, click the Delete icon beside the ISBN you want to delete. Click Delete.
How do I close my KDP account on Amazon?
Click Your Account at the top of the page. Follow the instructions for two-step verification. When your account page opens, click Getting Paid. Under Bank Account, click Delete account.
How do I delete books from my Kindle library on my Iphone?
When you find the book you want to delete, swipe to the left and tap the red Archive button. For more options, you can instead press your finger on the cover image for a second until a menu appears. Choose Remove From Device to delete the book from the iPad.
How do I remove a book from my Kindle without deleting it from my library?
It’s easy to delete books from your Kindle when you no longer need them or need to make space on your device. To remove a book from your Kindle device or app, press down on the book cover you’d like to delete and select “Remove from Device” from the dropdown menu.
How do I clear my Kindle history?
How to clear your Amazon browsing history
- Go to amazon.com and log into your account, if needed.
- Click “Browsing History” in the top menu. Select “Browsing History” to see record of your searches on Amazon.
- Click the down arrow next to “Manage history.”
- Select the “Remove all items from view” button.
How do I make my Kindle library books forever?
If you bought a kindle Or the kindle app and paid for the E -books on amazon. They are yours forever. There is a kindle unlimited that you can Pay $9.99 per month to get books for free but they Take them back after 3 weeks. If you recently bought a new device you may need to go into the kindle app and sync it again.
Do I lose my Kindle books if I close my Amazon account?
If you do delete your account, your ebooks—at least the ones downloaded into your Kindle’s memory— will still be there. And they will continue to be there and readable for as long as your Kindle remains operational. The Kindle account with Amazon is free (at the time of this writing).
Can Amazon delete my Kindle books?
Over the past week, the tech world has been abuzz with news that—surprise, surprise— Amazon can remotely wipe any Kindle, at any time, for effectively any reason. (The company did it before, ironically, with George Orwell’s 1984, back in 2009.)