- 1 How do I share audiobooks on Amazon household?
- 2 Can I share audiobooks with family sharing?
- 3 How do I share an audible book with my child?
- 4 Can I share my Amazon music library with family?
- 5 How do I share an Audible book with a friend?
- 6 How do I add another device to my Audible account?
- 7 How do I family share an audiobook on Apple?
- 8 How do I share paid apps with family?
- 9 Can you share audio books on Apple Books?
- 10 How do you gift an Audible book you already own?
- 11 What is the best device for listening to audiobooks?
- 12 Can I share my Prime account with family?
- 13 Can you have multiple users on Amazon Prime?
- 14 Can I have two Amazon accounts with different emails?
Go to the “Content and Devices” section of your Amazon account.
- Toggle over to the “Preferences” area.
- Click to open “Households and Family Library” then select “Learn more about Households.”
- Select the appropriate “Add” button.
- Enter their name and email and click “Verify second adult’s account.”
It’s as easy as that! You’re all set to share and enjoy audiobooks with your family members. New to Audiobooks.com? Listening is easy with our top-rated free audiobook apps for iOS and Android, which let you download & listen to bestselling audiobooks on the go, wherever you are.
To share any of your audiobooks with your child profiles, follow the steps below:
- Tap on Profiles & Family Library from the settings screen of your Fire Tablet.
- Select which profile you’d like to manage.
- Tap Add Content to share audiobooks.
- Tap Audible followed by an audiobook you’d like to share.
Family Library helps you share digital content with the eligible family members added in your Amazon Household. You can link two adult Amazon accounts to share eBooks, audiobooks, apps and games. Select the title you wish to share and click Add to Library.
To share an Audible book with a friend, just open your Audible app and push the “My Library” button at the bottom of the screen. Then find the Audible audiobook that you want to share and tap the three dots to the right of the title. One of the options that pops up will be “Send this Book.”
How do I add another device to my Audible account?
- Go to the Your Content and Devices page on amazon.
- Click Preferences.
- Click on Households and Family Library to open the hidden message, then click Learn more about Households.
- On the new page, select Add Adult to add a new profile.
Download shared purchases from Apple Books
- Open the Books app.
- Tap., or your profile picture, at the top right.
- Tap the name of a family member under Family Purchases, then tap a category (for example, Books or Audiobooks).
- Tap All, Recent Purchases, or a genre, then tap. next to a purchased item to download it.
Head to Account > Family and touch the Sign up button.
- The Google Play family library promises to offer a simple method of sharing purchases.
- Add some or all of your purchases apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books to your family library.
- Add up to five others to your family.
If you have purchased the audiobook from the iTunes Store, you can transfer that content via Home Sharing, however if it is from Audible.com, Home Sharing cannot transfer that audiobook. Audiobooks purchased through the iTunes Store can be automatically or manually transferred.
How do you gift an Audible book you already own?
- Find and click on the audiobook you want to purchase as a gift.
- On the desktop site, More options then click Give as a gift.
- Next, choose how you want to send your gift – either through an email or as a printable card.
- Review the information you added and select how you want to pay for your gift.
What is the best device for listening to audiobooks?
Best Device for Listening to Audiobooks
- Amazon Kindle. Check Latest Price.
- Apple iPod Touch (6th Generation) Check Latest Price.
- Boox Nova Pro 7.8-Inch E-Reader. Check Latest Price.
- Apple iPod Classic (7th Generation) CHeck Latest PRice.
- Amazon Echo 2nd Generation. Check Latest Price.
You can share your Amazon Prime Video account with other family members using Amazon Household, which you can find in your account settings. You can add one other adult to your Prime account to let them use your Prime Video subscription. The two of you will need to share your Amazon payment information to do this.
Can you have multiple users on Amazon Prime?
Two adults in a Household can share Prime benefits and digital content. Sharing benefits through Amazon Household requires both adults to link their accounts in an Amazon Household and agree to share payment methods. Each adult keeps his or her personal account while sharing those benefits at no additional cost.
Can I have two Amazon accounts with different emails?
An Amazon account is permanently attached to one email address and phone number and can never be merged with another account associated with other contact information.