- 1 How do I access my family Library on my Kindle?
- 2 How do I access my family Library books?
- 3 How do I share Kindle books with family?
- 4 Can I access Library books on my Kindle?
- 5 How do I access the Kindle family library on my iPhone?
- 6 How do I access my family library on my iPad?
- 7 How do I add an app to my family library?
- 8 How do I add a device to my Kindle account?
- 9 Is Minecraft eligible for family library?
- 10 How do I separate two Kindles on the same account?
- 11 How do I share Kindle books without family?
- 12 Can I transfer Kindle books to another account?
- 13 How do I find a borrowed book on Kindle?
- 14 How do I put library books on my Kindle?
- 15 Where are my Kindle books stored?
How do I access my family Library on my Kindle?
- Head to the Manage Your Content and Devices section of your Amazon account.
- Select the Show Family Library link from the Your Content tab.
- Select the book(s) you’d like to share with a family member, and then click Add to Library.
- Choose a family member, and then click OK.
How do I access my family Library books?
- Open the Play Books app.
- At the bottom, tap Library.
- Look for the e-books or audiobooks you want to add.
- Next to the book title, tap More. Add to Family Library.
Lend Kindle Books
- Go to the Manage Your Content and Devices and locate the title you’d like to loan.
- Select the Actions button then select Loan this title on your eligible title.
- Enter the recipient’s personal email address and optional message then select Send.
Can I access Library books on my Kindle?
You can get library books on a Kindle device through Amazon’s partnership with OverDrive, as long as you have a library membership with a participating institution. You can download library books on your Kindle through your library’s website or using the OverDrive website.
How do I access the Kindle family library on my iPhone?
To enable a Kindle reading app to access shared Family Library content, visit Manage Your Content and Devices, select Your Devices, pick your device, and choose the “Show [name]’s content” option under Family Sharing corresponding to the other person’s account.
How do I access my family library on my iPad?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Confirm or change the Apple ID that you want to use to share content.
- Tap Back in the upper-left corner to go back to Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure that Share Purchases with Family is turned on.
How do I add an app to my family library?
Apps, Movies, TV Shows, and Books First, go to Account > Family > Family Library settings. Here, you can set whether to share your paid Apps & Games, Movies & TV shows, and Books automatically, or do it manually.
How do I add a device to my Kindle account?
To register a device, simply sign into your account on any Amazon app, like Prime Video, Prime Music, Kindle, or Alexa. If you are giving away or have lost your device, you should take a few seconds to unregister the device from your Amazon account.
Is Minecraft eligible for family library?
In the Google Play Store app, navigate to My Apps & Games. Within the Minecraft details page, turn on Family Library. Please make sure that each family device is signed up to the Family Library under the same Family group. 6
How do I separate two Kindles on the same account?
From the Manage Your Kindle page, click Manage Your Devices. Locate the Kindle you want to deregister and click it. Click Deregister. In the Deregister This Device pop-up, click the Deregister button.
If you decide you don’t want to see them in an app, you have to uncheck the box on the Your Devices page. If you don’t want to share a specific book in your library, you can unshare it from the nearby page Your Account / Manage Your Content and Devices / Your Content. That should be enough to get you up and reading.
Can I transfer Kindle books to another account?
The books that you purchase for your Kindle are locked to your Amazon account – your email address. You can transfer a Kindle to someone else any time, but you cannot transfer your books.
How do I find a borrowed book on Kindle?
If you login to your Amazon account and go to the Manage Your Content and Devices page you can select to view books from Kindle Unlimited and Prime Reading from the drop-down list. Then you can narrow down the results to view only returned books. It lists audiobooks that you’ve borrowed as well, not just ebooks.
How do I put library books on my Kindle?
Pro tip: If you load up your library books and then turn off Wi-Fi, the books will stay on your device even after the loan has ended, until you turn the Wi-Fi back on. Another option for borrowing e-books is via Prime Reading.
Where are my Kindle books stored?
After you download a Kindle Book from Amazon’s website to your computer, you can find the ebook’s Amazon file in your computer’s “Downloads” folder. You can transfer this file from your computer to a compatible Kindle ereader via USB.