How many books are in the OSU library?
Of the system’s 5.8 million volumes, the Thompson Library holds about 1.25 million volumes, including 250,000 special collections volumes.
How do I access my OSU Library remote?
- Click on the menu button (top left).
- Click on Settings and then on Library Links.
- Search for Ohio State University.
- Check the box beside The Ohio State University Libraries-Find it at OSU.
- Click Save button at the bottom right.
Is the OSU library open?
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
How do I connect to OSU VPN?
Connecting to OSU’s VPN Type “osuvpn.okstate.edu” in the field, and click “Connect”. Enter your O-Key credentials and click “OK.”
How do I access OSU?
- Go to the download page and download the installer.
- Locate and run the installer.
- While the installer is running, there is a ten second period to allow you to select the installation location.
- When the installer is completed, osu! will start up.
- osu! will prompt you to sign in or register.
Can you play OSU with VPN?
Virtual Private Networking (VPN) gives the user a secure connection to the OSU network along with an on-campus IP address. Only traffic to and from OSU will be secure when using VPN.