- 1 How do I renew my Berkeley library card?
- 2 How do I return a library book to Berkeley?
- 3 How do I access my UC Berkeley library from home?
- 4 Can non students use UC Berkeley library?
- 5 Can anyone get a Berkeley library card?
- 6 Can UC students use any UC library?
- 7 Where can I study at UC Berkeley?
- 8 Is UCB library open?
- 9 How many libraries are on the UC Berkeley campus?
- 10 Is UC Berkeley open to visitors?
- 11 What is easy proxy?
How do I renew my Berkeley library card?
You can always update your phone number and email in My Account. Renew your card for free at any of our libraries with a current photo ID. Notify us immediately if your card is lost or stolen. You are responsible for all items checked out on your card.
How do I return a library book to Berkeley?
How can I return or renew an item? Returns: Books can be returned via the book drops on the north and south sides of Doe Library and outside the south entrance to Moffitt Library. Most other book drops on campus remain closed.
How do I access my UC Berkeley library from home?
Connect from off campus
- When you click on a resource link found in UC Library Search or Databases A-Z, you will be prompted to authenticate.
- When you click on a resource link found via a search engine or a non-UCB Library webpage, you will need to use a browser bookmarklet to access the licensed resource.
Can non students use UC Berkeley library?
Members of the general public who are California residents may gain access by purchasing a UC Berkeley Library Card which also confers borrowing privileges. See Library cards for non-UCB patrons.
Can anyone get a Berkeley library card?
Berkeley library makes it easier for those without homes to get library cards. Instead of having to provide proof of an address, patrons will now only have to show a picture ID.
Can UC students use any UC library?
Yes! We offer reciprocal print and physical item borrowing privileges for all UC students, faculty, and staff. For more information on borrowing privileges see our Library Cards & Loans Periods Page.
Where can I study at UC Berkeley?
11 of the Best Places to Study at UC Berkeley
- Moffitt. There are so many great things about the newest addition to the UC Berkeley Campus.
- Main Stacks.
- Kresge Engineering Library.
- Residence Hall Lower Levels.
- Memorial Glade.
- East Asian Library.
- Café Strada.
- Faculty Glade.
Is UCB library open?
During the national lockdown, the Library at The Link is open from 9am to 9pm on weekdays. We are closed at weekends. Please note the library is closed on all bank holidays.
How many libraries are on the UC Berkeley campus?
The UC Berkeley Library is actually made up of 24 libraries.
Is UC Berkeley open to visitors?
Our campus is now open to visitors! Here is some guidance on our return to campus. We are excited to announce that we are now offering in-person campus walking tours.
What is easy proxy?
EZproxy is a web proxy server used by libraries to give access from outside the library’s computer network to restricted-access websites that authenticate users by IP address. It is sometimes referred to as a “proxy referral” server to distinguish it.