- 1 How do you delete books from Bookshelf?
- 2 How do I delete books from vital source Bookshelf?
- 3 Where are VitalSource books stored on Mac?
- 4 How do I access my cengage eBook offline?
- 5 How do I delete a book from Jacplus?
- 6 How do you delete eBooks?
- 7 Can you control F on VitalSource?
- 8 Can you return VitalSource books?
- 9 How do I remove highlights from VitalSource?
- 10 Where are my purchased books?
- 11 How do you remove DRM?
- 12 How do I access VitalSource books?
- 13 How do I access my books on Cengage?
- 14 Can you use Cengage offline?
- 15 How do I access my bookshelf offline?
How do you delete books from Bookshelf?
Go to your Profile. Click “View All”, located to the right, for the Bookshelf row. Hover your mouse over the eBook you would like to delete from your Bookshelf, and click on “Delete “. Click “Ok” to remove the eBook from your Bookshelf.
How do I delete books from vital source Bookshelf?
Step 1 – Tap and hold on the Bookshelf icon until a trash can icon in the top right-hand side of the screen. Drag the app to the trash can to uninstall Bookshelf. Step 2 – Confirm you wish to uninstall Bookshelf.
Where are VitalSource books stored on Mac?
In general, Bookshelf will download all purchased vitalsource eTextbook in “VitalBook Library” folder. Tips: If you can’t find the paths, please open the VitalSource Bookshelf on your computer, in the library select one book and right-click on it, then choose “” (Reveal in Finder on Mac).
How do I access my cengage eBook offline?
On a computer, go to vitalsource.com and sign in with the same account you just created. You are redirected to Read offline or via mobile web browser. Enter your email address to link the accounts. Open Bookshelf on your mobile device and update your library to view your eBook.
How do I delete a book from Jacplus?
You can also easily remove downloaded eBookPLUS resources in order to manage your iPad’s hard drive storage. With the RESOURCES toggle active, tap the Edit button on the bottom menu bar. Tap the Remove All button at the left side of the bottom menu bar to remove all downloaded resources for that chapter.
How do you delete eBooks?
You can delete ebooks from your device or app right within said device or app. Navigate to the list of titles downloaded to your device, find the title you want to remove, tap and hold the title, and select Remove from Device. (These steps are the same whether you’re using a Kindle or using the Kindle mobile app.)
Can you control F on VitalSource?
Reader tools: Ctrl+F: Search (jumps focus to search control) Ctrl+Y: Display TOC panel. Ctrl+M: Open bookmark panel.
Can you return VitalSource books?
Standard Return Policy You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you purchased it. You have not viewed or printed, in total, more than twenty percent (20%) of the VitalSource eTextbook. You have not used any included access codes for any online resource that came with your eTextbook purchase.
How do I remove highlights from VitalSource?
To remove a highlighter, from your library click Tools, then click Highlighters (Bookshelf Online); or click the Account menu, then click Manage Highlighters (Bookshelf Desktop). Once the Highlighters modal window appears, click “Remove” next to the highlighter you wish to remove.
Where are my purchased books?
On your Android device’s mobile browser, go to the Play Store. On the left, tap Account. Under “Purchase history,” find the book you’re looking for. Show or hide from my library.
How do you remove DRM?
Here’s how to remove ebook DRM, so you can read your purchases on any of your multiple devices, including competing e-readers.
- Install Calibre. Calibre is free to download, and the latest version for Windows is 1.36.
- Install the DRM-remover.
- Remove the DRM.
- Converting and testing.
How do I access VitalSource books?
Go to www.vitalsource.com/download – to download the bookshelf application for your computer or mobile device. After installing Bookshelf, open Bookshelf and sign in with your email and password, after you download your eTextbooks, you will not need to be online to read your eTextbooks.
How do I access my books on Cengage?
You will need to follow these steps:
- You will first need to access your eBook via a computer or laptop.
- Go to www.cengage.com and login using your Cengage username and password.
- From your “My Home” page, click “Open” next to your eBook.
- Once the eBook opens, go to the left navigation and click on “User Info”
Can you use Cengage offline?
Students can read any Cengage eBook offline, highlight and take notes. Master key terms and concepts with flashcards and practice quizzes.
How do I access my bookshelf offline?
Can I download my book for offline use?
- Go to www.vitalsource.com/download, download, and install Bookshelf for your computer or mobile device.
- Sign in with your VitalSource email address and password.
- Once signed in, download any of your eBooks to your device for offline use.