- 1 How do I permanently delete audible Books from my iPhone?
- 2 Can I permanently delete an audiobook from my library?
- 3 Do audible Books take up space on your phone?
- 4 What do I do with finished audible Books?
- 5 Will I lose my Books if I uninstall audible?
- 6 How do I delete Books from iCloud 2020?
- 7 How do I delete audible books from my phone?
- 8 How do I delete audiobooks from my iPhone?
- 9 Can I hide books in my Audible library?
- 10 How do I listen to Audible without using data?
- 11 Can I listen to audiobooks without using data?
- 12 Does listening to Audible books after it is downloaded use data?
- 13 How many times can you exchange books on Audible?
- 14 Can you return an Audible book after reading?
- 15 Can you swap books on Audible?
How do I permanently delete audible Books from my iPhone?
- Go to Manage Your Content and Devices page on Amazon.
- Next to “Show”, click the Books button and then select Audiobooks.
- Choose the audiobook you want to delete and click the checkbox next to it.
- Click followed by Yes, delete permanently.
Can I permanently delete an audiobook from my library?
Go to the audiobooks section of the Manage Your Content and Devices page on the Amazon desktop site. Under the “Select” column, place a checkmark next to the audiobooks you would like to permanently remove. Click Delete. Click Yes, delete permanently.
Do audible Books take up space on your phone?
Yes, Audible (and most audiobooks) are typically downloads and they do take up part of the storage/memory on your smartphone. The longer the audiobook, the more storage it takes up.
What do I do with finished audible Books?
The audiobooks that you purchase from Audible are yours to keep forever and are available to be downloaded across multiple devices. Although you can remove your audiobook(s) from a specific device, they remain in your online library on and in the Cloud.
Will I lose my Books if I uninstall audible?
You can delete Audible books from your iOS or Android device without permanently removing them from your Audible account. When you delete a downloaded Audible book, the title will remain visible on your “My Library” tab.
How do I delete Books from iCloud 2020?
To delete the book go into iBooks then tap the edit icon select the book then tap delete. In my Purchased Books collection, I select the books, tap delete and they are still there.
How do I delete audible books from my phone?
In just a few steps you can delete downloaded audiobooks in the Audible for Android app:
- Tap the overflow button (3 dots) next to the book.
- Tap Remove from Device. The audiobook will be deleted from your Android device. You can determine if your once-downloaded content has been deleted because the cover art will change.
How do I delete audiobooks from my iPhone?
Open the Settings app. Tap General, then tap iPhone Storage or iPad Storage. Scroll to Books, then tap it. Swipe left on any audiobook download and tap Delete.
Can I hide books in my Audible library?
There will be some audible books that you’re sure you won’t see them for a long time, but you don’t wish them to be deleted altogether from your device. Then you can choose to hide them in your device. Then, tap on “Device”, you are now at audible library. Choose the book you want to hide and open it.
How do I listen to Audible without using data?
However, when you want to reduce the internet usage for Audible app, or when there is no mobile data connection, you can either connect with wifi with better internet plan or you can download the required Audible audiobook instead of streaming it online.
Can I listen to audiobooks without using data?
To download an audiobook, you must have a stable Wi-Fi or cellular data connection and enough space on your device to download the title. After the title has been downloaded to your device, you may listen or resume listening without an internet connection.
Does listening to Audible books after it is downloaded use data?
If you’re listening to a book you already downloaded, the data usage is very minimal. It’s just using data to sync your listening position to the servers., I have owned more than a dozen mobile phones, symbian, ios, android s60, etc.
How many times can you exchange books on Audible?
Somewhere in the smaller print, Audible talks about two exchanges per year. It’s likely that you’ll be able to return more books, either directly on their website or through customer service. But they definitely won’t let you get more than one audiobook for every Audible credit!
Can you return an Audible book after reading?
You must return the book within 365 days of purchasing it. You will be refunded in the same way you bought it; if you paid with a credit, you get a credit back. You can return a book even if you’ve listened to it.
Can you swap books on Audible?
You can return or exchange a book on Audible within 365 days of purchasing it. If you want to exchange, rather than simply return, your audiobook, you’d have to be an active Audible member. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.