- 1 Why can’t I delete books from my Kindle?
- 2 How do I delete multiple books from my Kindle?
- 3 How do I delete books in my library?
- 4 What happens if you delete a book from your Kindle library?
- 5 How do I clear my Kindle history?
- 6 Can Amazon delete my Kindle books?
- 7 Can I permanently delete books from iBooks?
- 8 How do I delete books from my iPad library?
- 9 Can you delete Kindle unlimited history?
Why can’t I delete books from my Kindle?
Deleting the book from Amazon’s page doesn’t delete it from your Kindle. Instead, on the Kindle itself, go to the Home page where you get the list of books on your Kindle. You will get a picture of the book and a list of options. At the bottom, click on ‘Remove from device,’ and it will delete it.
How do I delete multiple books from my Kindle?
If the books you want to delete are next to each other you can delete several at a time by holding down the shift key and clicking on the boxes next to the title. Right click and choose delete.
How do I delete books in my library?
Go to the cover in your library, press the menu icon in the bottom-right corner of the cover, and select Remove from Device. It’s quick, easy, and is great if you only have one or two books you want to delete. But you’re not here because you only have one title to expunge, are you?
What happens if you delete a book from your Kindle library?
You should see a warning box asking you to confirm your decision, as deleting the book here permanently erases it from your cloud library and you will have to buy it again if you want to read it again.
How do I clear my Kindle history?
How to clear your Amazon browsing history
- Go to amazon.com and log into your account, if needed.
- Click “Browsing History” in the top menu. Select “Browsing History” to see record of your searches on Amazon.
- Click the down arrow next to “Manage history.”
- Select the “Remove all items from view” button.
Can Amazon delete my Kindle books?
Over the past week, the tech world has been abuzz with news that—surprise, surprise— Amazon can remotely wipe any Kindle, at any time, for effectively any reason. (The company did it before, ironically, with George Orwell’s 1984, back in 2009.)
Can I permanently delete books from iBooks?
From the Apple Books app Tap Library, then find the item. If the item is part of a series, first open the series. Tap Edit in the upper-right corner. (If the item is a PDF or didn’t come from the Book Store, you can also tap Delete Everywhere to delete it from your library.)
How do I delete books from my iPad library?
From the Apple Books app Tap Edit in the top right-hand corner. To remove the item from your device, choose Remove Download. (If the item is a PDF or didn’t come from the Book Store, you can also tap Delete Everywhere to delete it from your library.)
Can you delete Kindle unlimited history?
You can’t delete it from the history, although you should be the only person outside Amazon able to see it. You don’t have to delete those books until you borrow another one.