- 1 How do I find a book I bought on Amazon?
- 2 Where is my library on Amazon?
- 3 How do I find my Kindle library?
- 4 Where do I find my downloaded eBooks?
- 5 Why isn’t my Kindle book showing up?
- 6 How do I access my Amazon Prime library?
- 7 Where is my library on my iPhone?
- 8 How do I access my Kindle library on my iPhone?
- 9 Do Kindle library books disappear?
- 10 Can I see my Kindle reading history?
- 11 How do I download ebooks?
- 12 Can I export a list of my Kindle books?
How do I find a book I bought on Amazon?
You can see a full list of all purchased audiobooks in the Your Content section of the Manage Your Content and Devices section of Amazon. To show a list of your audiobooks, click the drop-down menu next to “Show” under the Your Content section of Manage Your Content and Devices and select Audiobooks.
Where is my library on Amazon?
Access the left panel to view the category menu.
- View your Books or Collections.
- Tap one of the options under Shop (such as Storefront) to find and purchase new content.
How do I find my Kindle library?
Go to read.amazon.com to open Kindle Cloud Reader. You may need to sign in with your Amazon account. Your Kindle Library is displayed on the main page. Select a book to start reading.
Where do I find my downloaded eBooks?
Once you open the ebook in Adobe Digital Editions, the actual EPUB or PDF file for the ebook will be stored in your computer’s “[My] Digital Editions” folder (under “Documents”).
Why isn’t my Kindle book showing up?
Make sure that your mobile device or computer is connected to the internet. Sync your Kindle app. Make sure that your app is registered to the correct Amazon account. If you have multiple accounts, your book may have been purchased from a different account.
How do I access my Amazon Prime library?
To access the collection, simply log into your Prime account and head to the Prime Reading page. You’ll need to download Amazon’s free Kindle app, which you can set up on your Kindle, tablet, or cell phone — no Amazon device required.
Where is my library on my iPhone?
The App Library is a new way to organize your iPhone’s apps, introduced in iOS 14. To find it, simply swipe all the way to the very last, rightmost page of your iPhone’s home screen. Once there, you’ll see all of your apps organized into several folders.
How do I access my Kindle library on my iPhone?
Launch the Kindle app on your iPhone or iPad. Tap Library to see all of the e-books in your Amazon library. Tap the book you wish to download onto your device. When it’s finished downloading (it will have a checkmark next to it), tap the book to open it.
Do Kindle library books disappear?
Are Kindle Books automatically removed from my Kindle or Kindle reading app? Once the lending period for a Kindle Book ends, it will expire and automatically return to your library (you can also return it early if you’d like). Expired Kindle Books still appear on your Kindle device or reading app but can’t be opened.
Can I see my Kindle reading history?
Click on the ‘Manage Content and Devices’ tab at the top of your homepage, under your search bar. Then, click on the ‘Books’ filter and select the ‘Kindle Unlimited’ option. Your history shows up on your Amazon.com page and you’re able to see which books you’ve read or listened to.
How do I download ebooks?
Download & read books on your device
- Make sure your Android phone or tablet is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Open the Google Play Books app.
- Tap the book you want to download. You can also tap More. Download to save the book for offline reading. Once the book is saved to your device, a Downloaded icon will appear.
Can I export a list of my Kindle books?
Because Amazon doesn’t have a way to export your purchased book lists from their system.