- 1 How do I rate a book on Kindle?
- 2 How do I manage Kindle suggestions?
- 3 How do I manage my Kindle content library?
- 4 How do you comment on a Kindle?
- 5 Can I review my own book on Amazon?
- 6 Where can I read ebooks on Amazon?
- 7 How do I remove Kindle book suggestions?
- 8 How do I stop Kindle recommendations?
- 9 How do I clear my history on my Kindle?
- 10 Can you organize Kindle library?
- 11 Can Kindle books be read on other devices?
- 12 How do I separate my Kindle books?
- 13 Why is the text highlighted on my Kindle?
- 14 Can you annotate on a Kindle?
- 15 How do I highlight text on my Kindle?
How do I rate a book on Kindle?
How to Leave eBook Reviews on Amazon Kindle
- Step 1: Head to the Amazon Book Page and Download the Book for Free. Download the eBook here.
- Step 2: Navigate Back to the Book Page. Back to the book page.
- Step 3: Scroll Down to the “Customer Reviews” Section. Click “Write a Review” button.
- Step 4: Leave a Review and Star Rating.
How do I manage Kindle suggestions?
Did you know that you can change what books are recommended to you? The first thing you need to do is login to your Amazon Account and click on your user name. Next, scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see the option Recommendations and “Improve your Recommendations.”
How do I manage my Kindle content library?
Manage Kindle Content Sign into the Amazon Manage Your Content and Devices page and click the Content heading up top to see all your ebooks. You can arrange books by clicking the Sort By menu and changing the sort order to Title, Author, or Acquired Date. To manage a single item, click the Action button next to it.
How do you comment on a Kindle?
It is sort of like writing in the margins of a book.
- Open the Kindle app.
- Tap on a book to open it.
- Find the text you wish to add a note to.
- Touch and hold the text to call up the highlight tools.
- Tap the Note icon.
- When the note window appears, start typing.
- When you have finished writing your note, tap Save.
Can I review my own book on Amazon?
Can I review my own book on Amazon? Sadly, no. Some authors might think it’s a good idea to review their own book to get an initial momentum going for their reviews, but that’s against the rules specified on Amazon’s Guidelines.
Where can I read ebooks on Amazon?
Go to read.amazon.com to open Kindle Cloud Reader. You may need to sign in with your Amazon account. Your Kindle Library is displayed on the main page. Select a book to start reading.
How do I remove Kindle book suggestions?
Remove Titles from Your Recommendations
- Go to your Your Amazon to view your recommendations.
- Select the View All and Manage link above the recommended titles.
- Select the Remove Items toggle switch that appears at the top of the page.
- Select Remove below the new title.
How do I stop Kindle recommendations?
How to turn off “Recommended for you” on a Kindle
- Go to your Kindle’s home page.
- Click on the three dots to the top right of your screen (just below the clock)
- Click on “Settings.”
- Choose “Device Options.”
- Click on “Advanced Options.”
- Choose “Home & Library.”
- Click on the button to turn off “Home Screen View.”
How do I clear my history on my Kindle?
How to clear reading list on Kindle
- Go to Manage Your Content and Devices (login using your Amazon details if requested)
- Click “Content” tab.
- Check books you want to remove and select “Delete”, then confirm.
Can you organize Kindle library?
On the upper left of the homescreen, tap Downloaded to see just those books stored on your Kindle. Then go to the upper right, tap Sort, and choose either Grid or List to customize how the books are displayed. Then move on to the next book, and so on, until you’ve thinned your library to your liking.
Can Kindle books be read on other devices?
It is possible to read Kindle books on other devices through a dedicated reading application from Amazon. The Kindle apps are available for Windows PCs and Macs; iPhone, Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phone 7 smartphones; and iPad and Android tablets.
How do I separate my Kindle books?
Tap and hold on the title or cover image, depending on your current view. You can also press the three-dot button that appears to the right of the book title in List view or at the bottom-right of the cover in Grid view. From there, just hit Remove from Device to take the book out of your Kindle library.
Why is the text highlighted on my Kindle?
Kindle Popular Highlights appear as underlined text in your book when more than ten people have highlighted that passage. If you’re reading your favorite book, you might not be interested in seeing that a sentence has been highlighted by lots of people.
Can you annotate on a Kindle?
To make an annotation, select text in your book by touching your finger to a word and dragging it across the screen. As you do so, the selected text turns white on a black background. When you release your finger, a pop-up window provides these options: Share, Add Note, Highlight, and More.
How do I highlight text on my Kindle?
To highlight text, press and hold your finger on the text. Small handles appear on either side. If you want to select additional adjacent text to be highlighted, press your finger on one of these triangular handles and drag to the left or right.