- 1 Can you organize your Audible library?
- 2 What do I do with finished Audible books?
- 3 Can you put Audible books in folders?
- 4 How do I remove finished books from my Audible library?
- 5 How do I mark an audible book as finished?
- 6 Where do I store my Audible books?
- 7 Will I lose my books if I uninstall Audible?
- 8 How many times can I exchange books on Audible?
- 9 Can you return an Audible book after reading?
- 10 How do I organize my Audible books?
- 11 How do I sort my Audible books?
- 12 How do I add books to my Audible library?
- 13 Can I hide books in my Audible library?
- 14 Why is my Audible library empty?
- 15 How do I move books from Audible to cloud?
Can you organize your Audible library?
Collections is a feature that allows you to organize your library by creating folders with unique names and descriptions. There’s also a “Favorites” folder, in the Collections section of your library on the Audible app and desktop site, for easy access to your most listened to titles.
What do I do with finished Audible books?
The audiobooks that you purchase from Audible are yours to keep forever and are available to be downloaded across multiple devices. Although you can remove your audiobook(s) from a specific device, they remain in your online library on and in the Cloud.
Can you put Audible books in folders?
For the first time, Audible listeners will be able to create their own personalized folders of titles however they want. For example, listens for their kids can be put in one folder, workout titles in a separate one and relaxing listens for bedtime in another.
How do I remove finished books from my Audible library?
- Go to Manage Your Content and Devices page on Amazon.
- Next to “Show”, click the Books button and then select Audiobooks.
- Choose the audiobook you want to delete and click the checkbox next to it.
- Click followed by Yes, delete permanently.
How do I mark an audible book as finished?
Tap and hold your finger on the book’s listing or tap the triple horizontal dots over one the right-hand side of the book’s listing. A menu should come up towards the bottom of the device. Tap the “Mark as finished” option.
Where do I store my Audible books?
- Open the Audible app.
- Tap the Profile icon.
- Tap the Settings gear at the upper right hand corner.
- Tap Data & Storage.
- Under Download Location select the location that you’d like to save your Audible downloads to.
Will I lose my books if I uninstall Audible?
You can delete Audible books from your iOS or Android device without permanently removing them from your Audible account. When you delete a downloaded Audible book, the title will remain visible on your “My Library” tab.
How many times can I exchange books on Audible?
Somewhere in the smaller print, Audible talks about two exchanges per year. It’s likely that you’ll be able to return more books, either directly on their website or through customer service. But they definitely won’t let you get more than one audiobook for every Audible credit!
Can you return an Audible book after reading?
You must return the book within 365 days of purchasing it. You will be refunded in the same way you bought it; if you paid with a credit, you get a credit back. You can return a book even if you’ve listened to it.
How do I organize my Audible books?
To create a Collection in your Audible library, open the app and tap Library in the bottom menu, then tap Collections. Tap the box next to New Collection. Then name your new Collection and give it a brief description. Next tap Create.
How do I sort my Audible books?
To download an audiobook to the Audible app on your device, click the checkbox next to the audiobook and click the Deliver button and select the device from the Devices Selected dropdown menu. To sort your audiobooks, click the Sort by: button and select one of the following options: Title A-Z. Title Z-A.
How do I add books to my Audible library?
Follow these steps:
- Open the Audible app.
- Tap Discover.
- Search for and tap on the audiobook you want to add to your library.
- Tap Buy with 1 Credit.
- Tap Confirm.
- The audiobook is added to your library.
Can I hide books in my Audible library?
There will be some audible books that you’re sure you won’t see them for a long time, but you don’t wish them to be deleted altogether from your device. Then you can choose to hide them in your device. Then, tap on “Device”, you are now at audible library. Choose the book you want to hide and open it.
Why is my Audible library empty?
Signing out and back into your account It might take a few extra seconds for the audiobook to show in your Library. If you sign out then sign back in, it may speed the process up: After signing in, your title should appear at the top the Titles section with All selected (Library > All > All Titles).
How do I move books from Audible to cloud?
Continue reading because you will learn how to move Audible books to cloud, specifically to iCloud. The steps below will show you how to use it.
- Download OpenAudible. Go to their website to download the said program.
- Download Audible Manager.
- Log in your Audible Account.
- Move Audible Audiobook to iCloud.