- 1 Are UF libraries public?
- 2 How do I return books to UF?
- 3 Is the UF law library open?
- 4 How many libraries does UF have?
- 5 What time does the UF bookstore close?
- 6 How do I opt into UF?
- 7 What is the name of the Google like search box where you can search for academic journal articles on the library website?
Are UF libraries public?
We welcome visitors, guests and researchers, and all campus libraries are open to the public during the defined hours. Our collections support the research needs of undergraduate students, graduate students and faculty in over 170 academic programs.
How do I return books to UF?
You can return your UF Library and UBorrow books to any location during our open hours. Additionally, book drops at Library West, Health Science Center Library, Marston Science Library, and the Education Library remain open 24/7. Please do not remove the book band from your UBorrow books.
Is the UF law library open?
The Legal Information Center is open to the public during circulation hours listed below. Access is limited to UF law students only during law school study and exam periods at the end of each semester.
How many libraries does UF have?
The libraries of the University of Florida consist of nine libraries.
What time does the UF bookstore close?
The UF Bookstore at the Reitz Union: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Saturday – 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
How do I opt into UF?
UF ALL ACCESS DIGITAL TEXTBOOKS
- UF ALL ACCESS DIGITAL TEXTBOOKS.
- Go to https://www.bsd.ufl.edu/G1CO/IPay1f/start.aspx?
- Then click the Opt-In button next to the “Amount to Charge”
- ****Please see the screen shot below****
- If your course does not appear in the window or if the email to setup your e-text does not come.
What is the name of the Google like search box where you can search for academic journal articles on the library website?
Google Scholar @ UF Libraries.