- 1 How many libraries does UofSC?
- 2 How many databases are accessible at the University of South Carolina?
- 3 How can you borrow books from other South Carolina Academic Libraries?
- 4 Where is the cocky statue?
- 5 How many libraries does UCLA have?
- 6 How many libraries are in South Carolina?
- 7 When was Thomas Cooper Library built?
- 8 What Pascal delivers?
- 9 Who designed the cocky statue?
How many libraries does UofSC?
USC has 23 libraries and information centers and the USC Digital Library. For more information on the Libraries’ mission, check out the strategic plan.
How many databases are accessible at the University of South Carolina?
IntelliConnect is the Commerce Clearing House platform which provides a single point of access to 48 databases in the following practice groups: Health Care & Benefits; Tax & Accounting; Business Compliance; Financial Services; and Legal Professionals.
How can you borrow books from other South Carolina Academic Libraries?
Borrow Library Materials
- Sign in with your UofSC network username and password.
- Click Request (under Get It) and choose a Pickup Location.
- Select a Pickup Date (optional)
- Receive an email confirmation.
- For home delivery, we will mail items to your home address.
Where is the cocky statue?
The cocky statue is a great place for a picture while at USC. It’s right on Greene Street next to the observatory and Petigru. If you’re in town for a Carolina Football game, or just visiting USC as an alum, it’s a great place to swing by for a picture. Especially with kids.
How many libraries does UCLA have?
The UCLA Library System is spread over 12 libraries, 12 other archives, reading rooms, research centers and the Southern Regional Library Facility, which serves as a remote storage facility for southern UC campuses.
How many libraries are in South Carolina?
Total Libraries = 194.
When was Thomas Cooper Library built?
The Thomas Cooper Library opened for business at 8:00 a.m. on June 6, 1976, within the original budget which was estimated in 1970. The new Graniteville Rare Book Room and Thomas Cooper Library were dedicated on December 7th and 8th, 1976.
What Pascal delivers?
PASCAL Delivers is a service that allows Clemson students, faculty, and staff to borrow books from other South Carolina academic libraries. It is quicker than requesting books through ILL.
Who designed the cocky statue?
The statue, which measures 6’5″ and weighs 773-lbs, is located next to Davis College, near the Russell House and Gibbes Green. The $85,000 statue has been in the making for several years and was paid for with private funds. Carolina’s newest campus landmark was designed and sculpted by Robert Allison, a USC alumnus.