- 1 How do I access my Kindle library?
- 2 How do I transfer my library books to my Kindle?
- 3 How do I connect my Kindle to my library card?
- 4 How do I access my Kindle Library on my iPhone?
- 5 How do I manage my Kindle Library?
- 6 What files are compatible with Kindle?
- 7 Where have my Kindle books gone?
- 8 How can I read Kindle books on my iPhone without the app?
- 9 Can I read Kindle on my phone?
- 10 Why can’t I get books on my Kindle app?
How do I access my Kindle library?
Go to read.amazon.com to open Kindle Cloud Reader. You may need to sign in with your Amazon account. Your Kindle Library is displayed on the main page. Select a book to start reading.
How do I transfer my library books to my Kindle?
Attach the file to an email, send it to your Kindle’s email address (with any subject, and nothing in the body of the email), and it should appear on your Kindle shortly. You can also drag and drop the file onto your Kindle if you attach the device to your PC with a USB cable.
How do I connect my Kindle to my library card?
Confirm whether your library branch participates and offers Kindle books.
- Get a library card and a PIN from your local library.
- Go to the website of your local public library and search for “Kindle books” or “eBooks.”
- At checkout, sign in to your Amazon account and select the device to which you want to send the book.
How do I access my Kindle Library on my iPhone?
Launch the Kindle app on your iPhone or iPad. Tap Library to see all of the e-books in your Amazon library. Tap the book you wish to download onto your device. When it’s finished downloading (it will have a checkmark next to it), tap the book to open it.
How do I manage my Kindle Library?
Accessing Manage Your Kindle
- In your web browser, go to www.amazon.com.
- Hover over the Your Account drop-down menu. If you are accessing the Amazon site from the Silk browser on your Kindle Fire, tap instead of hovering.
- Choose Manage Your Kindle. If prompted, log in using your email address and Amazon password.
What files are compatible with Kindle?
Send to Kindle apps support following file types:
- Microsoft Word (. DOC,. DOCX)
- PDF (. PDF)
- Text (. TXT)
- Images (. JPG,. JPEG,. PNG,. BMP)
- Kindle Format (. AZW,. MOBI)
- Other File Types (. RTF,. PRC,. PSZ)
Where have my Kindle books gone?
Every Kindle book you’ve ever purchased from Amazon is yours forever and resides in the cloud on the Amazon servers. Even if you can’t find the content on the Kindle you hold in your hand, you still have access to it – you just have to find it and download it again.
How can I read Kindle books on my iPhone without the app?
You can read Kindle books on your iPad without an Amazon app
- A problem with Amazon Kindle app for iOS.
- Solution – read Kindle books in a Safari browser.
- Open Safari browser on your iPad.
- Type read.amazon.com in an address field.
- A Kindle Cloud Reader login panel appears.
- The library view appears.
Can I read Kindle on my phone?
With Whispersync, you can access your library of Kindle books, notes, marks, and more. With the Kindle app for Android, you have the power to tap into the Kindle online store right from your phone.
Why can’t I get books on my Kindle app?
Because Apple claims 30% of all in-app content sales, Amazon doesn’t offer in-app purchases for Kindle books. Instead, you have to make the purchases on the Amazon web site — you can’t do it in the Amazon store app, either.