- 1 Where is Hollow Bastion library?
- 2 Where is the red button in Hollow Bastion?
- 3 How do you unlock Hollow Bastion?
- 4 How do you get a chest in the library in Kingdom Hearts?
- 5 What Disney movie is Hollow Bastion from?
- 6 What level should I be to fight Riku the second time?
- 7 How do I get to Hollow Bastion the second time?
- 8 What level should I be to beat Maleficent dragon?
- 9 Where is the secret waterway?
- 10 What level should I be to go to Hollow Bastion?
- 11 Where do I grind before Hollow Bastion?
- 12 What do you get for beating Hades cup?
- 13 Where do you get the yellow Trinity in Kingdom Hearts?
- 14 What does the gizmo shop unlock?
Where is Hollow Bastion library?
There are two new exits from level 1A of the Entrance Hall: the door directly across from the entrance leads to the Lift Stop, and the door to the left leads to the Library.
Most of the bookshelves must be moved in order to clear out a path, while two others block the entrance to a Lift Stop. However, behind one bookshelf is a red button that unlocks a door leading to the upper layer of the Entrance Hall.
How do you unlock Hollow Bastion?
You can’t get there straight from Traverse Town unless you’ve been there before. You just have to go back to the Select World screen when the disembark screen for Neverland appears, and then you’ll be able to fly to Hollow Bastion.
How do you get a chest in the library in Kingdom Hearts?
Go into the weird elevator in the library. Go to top; there will be a cutscene of you going outside the castle and into something at the top. Lock on, cast Gravity, open chest.
What Disney movie is Hollow Bastion from?
Because of this, the world itself is known as “Hollow Bastion” in Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, and most of Kingdom Hearts II. However, it regains its original name of Radiant Garden by the end of Kingdom Hearts II, when Tron used his powers to show what the world was like before its destruction.
What level should I be to fight Riku the second time?
1) You don’t need to be level 50-60 unless you have a really, REALLY hard time with boss fights. Anything from level 40-45 should suffice for Beginner or Final Mix(I normally get to Riku/Ansem at level 42 or 43) and level 45-50 on Proud, unless you are an expert at Proud mode.
How do I get to Hollow Bastion the second time?
To get here, enter the new warp point that’s appeared on the map near Traverse Town. Thankfully, the route through the Bastion is just a little simpler this time around. Enter the double doors at the main gate and bear left up the stairs to the Library, just like before. Then, go up the stairs to the second floor.
What level should I be to beat Maleficent dragon?
Leveling up is the best solution for most fights. 44 is high enough, I think I am maybe a couple of levels higher there on a full playthrough (but not on a speedrun), but 44 should be plenty.
Where is the secret waterway?
The Secret Waterway in Traverse Town.
What level should I be to go to Hollow Bastion?
At Hollow Bastion, around 45-50. End game around 60 since this is your first run-through, any lower might prove difficult depending on your abilities.
Where do I grind before Hollow Bastion?
Anyways, the best place to level would probably be at Hollow Bastion in the entrance hall. You can also start stocking up on crystals and going for a Defender and Wizard’s Relic there. You could also start farming stones before the special heartless get a buff.
What do you get for beating Hades cup?
Beating Hades upgrades you to Graviga and you receive Ansem’s Report 8.
Where do you get the yellow Trinity in Kingdom Hearts?
Yellow: Trinity Push — the party shoves something out of the way. Earned after defeating Hercules in the Colosseum tournament.
What does the gizmo shop unlock?
He will also tell you to check out the Gizmo Shop, which we basically ignored the first time in Traverse Town. Head to Merlin’s house. To get there, go into the 3rd District and cast Fire on the door with a fire symbol. Deliver the old book to Merlin to unlock the ‘100 Acre Wood’ world.