- 1 Can anyone use UC Berkeley library?
- 2 How do I get a UC Berkeley library card?
- 3 Are libraries open UC Berkeley?
- 4 How do I access my UC Berkeley library from home?
- 5 What is the name of the Library at UC Berkeley?
- 6 Where can I study at UC Berkeley?
- 7 Can UC students use any UC library?
- 8 Is UC Berkeley open to visitors?
- 9 How do I renew my Berkeley library card?
- 10 How many majors does UC Berkeley offer?
- 11 How many libraries does UCLA have?
- 12 How many libraries does UC Davis have?
- 13 What is easy proxy?
Can anyone use UC Berkeley library?
Members of the general public who are California residents may gain access by purchasing a UC Berkeley Library Card which also confers borrowing privileges. Moffitt Library is reserved for the UC Berkeley campus community and is open only to those with a current UC Berkeley ID or gold UC Berkeley Library Card.
How do I get a UC Berkeley library card?
- May purchase a one-year library card for a fee of $100.
- Email privileges staff at [email protected] with the information listed at the top of this page to set up or renew an account.
Are libraries open UC Berkeley?
As of July 12, three campus libraries are open with limited services: Moffitt Library (bring your UC ID), the C. V. Starr East Asian Library, and The Bancroft Library. 25, all of UC Berkeley’s libraries will reopen. Learn more about the Library’s reopening plans.
How do I access my UC Berkeley library from home?
Connect from off campus
- When you click on a resource link found in UC Library Search or Databases A-Z, you will be prompted to authenticate.
- When you click on a resource link found via a search engine or a non-UCB Library webpage, you will need to use a browser bookmarklet to access the licensed resource.
What is the name of the Library at UC Berkeley?
The Library at a glance Moffitt Library, located in the heart of campus, is a hub for undergraduates that fosters collaboration and innovation, with spaces to create, study, and even nap.
Where can I study at UC Berkeley?
11 of the Best Places to Study at UC Berkeley
- Moffitt. There are so many great things about the newest addition to the UC Berkeley Campus.
- Main Stacks.
- Kresge Engineering Library.
- Residence Hall Lower Levels.
- Memorial Glade.
- East Asian Library.
- Café Strada.
- Faculty Glade.
Can UC students use any UC library?
Yes! We offer reciprocal print and physical item borrowing privileges for all UC students, faculty, and staff. For more information on borrowing privileges see our Library Cards & Loans Periods Page.
Is UC Berkeley open to visitors?
Our campus is now open to visitors! Here is some guidance on our return to campus. We are excited to announce that we are now offering in-person campus walking tours.
How do I renew my Berkeley library card?
You can always update your phone number and email in My Account. Renew your card for free at any of our libraries with a current photo ID. Notify us immediately if your card is lost or stolen. You are responsible for all items checked out on your card.
How many majors does UC Berkeley offer?
Although there are more than 150 undergraduate majors and minors at UC Berkeley, the program you are looking for does not exist (yet).
How many libraries does UCLA have?
The UCLA Library System is spread over 12 libraries, 12 other archives, reading rooms, research centers and the Southern Regional Library Facility, which serves as a remote storage facility for southern UC campuses.
How many libraries does UC Davis have?
Supporting research, teaching and learning in every discipline, the UC Davis Library is the academic heart of the university. It encompasses three main libraries: Peter J. Shields Library, Carlson Health Sciences Library and Blaisdell Medical Library.
What is easy proxy?
EZproxy is a web proxy server used by libraries to give access from outside the library’s computer network to restricted-access websites that authenticate users by IP address. It is sometimes referred to as a “proxy referral” server to distinguish it.