- 1 How do I delete books from my library?
- 2 How do I delete my play books history?
- 3 Why can’t I permanently delete books from iBooks?
- 4 How do I delete audible books from my library?
- 5 How do you delete app history?
- 6 How do I clear my search history in the app store?
- 7 How do I clear all my browsing history?
- 8 Can you permanently delete books from iBooks?
- 9 How do I permanently delete purchases from iTunes?
- 10 How do you hide books in Apple Books?
- 11 Will I lose my books if I uninstall audible?
- 12 How do I delete audible books from my phone?
- 13 How many times can I return audible books?
How do I delete books from my library?
Go to the cover in your library, press the menu icon in the bottom-right corner of the cover, and select Remove from Device. It’s quick, easy, and is great if you only have one or two books you want to delete. But you’re not here because you only have one title to expunge, are you?
How do I delete my play books history?
Delete your Google Play search history
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Clear device search history.
Why can’t I permanently delete books from iBooks?
As of iOS 11 & OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), there is no way to permanently delete items from iBooks. The closest option is to hide them, where they can only be restored (unhidden) from iBooks on OS X.
How do I delete audible books from my library?
- Go to Manage Your Content and Devices page on Amazon.
- Next to “Show”, click the Books button and then select Audiobooks.
- Choose the audiobook you want to delete and click the checkbox next to it.
- Click followed by Yes, delete permanently.
How do you delete app history?
Just go to the My Apps section Google Play Store and log in. Then select your device and click the trashcan icon next to an app, and verify you want to uninstall it. That’s it, you can delete any app you want from your Google Play Store download history.
How do I clear my search history in the app store?
Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Tap the Menu button in the upper left corner.
- In the sidebar list, near the bottom, tap the Settings button.
- Under “General,” tap “Clear local search history.” There is no confirmation screen; when you tap this, your search history will be cleared.
How do I clear all my browsing history?
Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- At the top right, tap More. History.
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to “Time range,” select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check “Browsing history.”
- Tap Clear data.
Can you permanently delete books from iBooks?
From the Apple Books app Tap Library, then find the item. If the item is part of a series, first open the series. Tap Edit in the upper-right corner. (If the item is a PDF or didn’t come from the Book Store, you can also tap Delete Everywhere to delete it from your library.)
How do I permanently delete purchases from iTunes?
Go to iTunes Store > Purchased > Apps and then you can click the X to Hide purchases. Note that there is still a new section “Hidden Purchases” where you can view the ones you’ve hidden (and the ability to unhide them.) There is no capability to actually delete a past purchase, just to hide them from view.
How do you hide books in Apple Books?
How to hide books and audiobooks
- Open the Books app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Tap Library.
- Tap the More icon below the book or audiobook that you want to hide. If the item is part of a series, tap the series, choose an individual book, then tap More.
- Tap Remove.
- Tap Hide Book or Hide Audiobook.
Will I lose my books if I uninstall audible?
You can delete Audible books from your iOS or Android device without permanently removing them from your Audible account. When you delete a downloaded Audible book, the title will remain visible on your “My Library” tab.
How do I delete audible books from my phone?
In just a few steps you can delete downloaded audiobooks in the Audible for Android app:
- Tap the overflow button (3 dots) next to the book.
- Tap Remove from Device. The audiobook will be deleted from your Android device. You can determine if your once-downloaded content has been deleted because the cover art will change.
How many times can I return audible books?
audiobook is best way to spend time. or best when you are bad reader. or you bore with reading… so here is answer … you can return a book 8 times then you will get this msg here is pic.