- 1 How do I transfer ePub files to my Kobo?
- 2 How do I transfer books to my Kobo?
- 3 How do I transfer eBooks to my Kobo Wireless?
- 4 How do I download free books to my Kobo?
- 5 Where are my Kobo books stored on my computer?
- 6 Can I read Google books on Kobo?
- 7 Can I read Apple books on Kobo?
- 8 Can Kobo read Kindle books?
- 9 How do I download eBooks from my computer to my Kobo?
How do I transfer ePub files to my Kobo?
Step 1 of 2: Copy the files to your Android device
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How do I transfer books to my Kobo?
Just right-click books you want to transfer and select “Copy to Computer/ Devices”–>”KoboeReader” to send books to Kobo. Or you can just drag books to “KoboeReader” under “Devices”. Then you will see a window showing the transfer process.
How do I transfer eBooks to my Kobo Wireless?
To sync your eReader over Wi Fi:
- Go to your Home screen.
- Tap the Sync icon at the top of the screen.
- Tap Sync now. Your eReader will connect to Wi Fi and download available eBooks and updates.
How do I download free books to my Kobo?
Here I recommend you some good sites which can download Kobo books for free.
- Smashwords. Smashwords is a self-serve publishing service.
- E-Books Directory.
Where are my Kobo books stored on my computer?
Open the built-in file manager on your Android device. Each Kobo book stored on Android is unpacked and included in a folder that contains the database of the book, but no real ebook file. Or when you connect your Android device to your computer, you will find the Kobo books here on computer.
Can I read Google books on Kobo?
2. How to Read Google Play Books on Kobo/Nook. You can read books from Google Play on most e-readers except Amazon Kindle devices. You’ll need to download them to your computer and transfer them to the e-reader.
Can I read Apple books on Kobo?
You can read your Kobo eBooks on Android devices by downloading the Kobo app from the Google Play Store. Automatically syncs your library across all your devices.
Can Kobo read Kindle books?
Nope. Kobo uses its own store, so it won’t take amazon purchases. Furthermore, Kobo also uses a different propietary ebook format and DRM, different to the kindle propietary format.
How do I download eBooks from my computer to my Kobo?
Learn how to download and remove books on your Kobo eReader using the Kobo Desktop app for your PC or Mac.
- Connect your eReader to your computer using a Micro USB cable and tap Connect.
- Open Kobo Desktop on your computer.
- Click eReader at the top of the screen.
- Download or remove books on your eReader: