- 1 How do I use Google family library?
- 2 Is Google family library free?
- 3 How do I make a Google family group?
- 4 How do I set up family library payments?
- 5 Why am I not eligible for Google family library?
- 6 How do I use Google Play Family Library on my iPhone?
- 7 What can Google family members see?
- 8 How much does Google family cost?
- 9 Is Minecraft eligible for family library?
- 10 Can You Be in Two Google families?
- 11 How does a Google family work?
- 12 How do I manage my Google family?
- 13 Which apps are eligible for Family Library?
- 14 Is family assistance the same as family tax benefit?
- 15 How do I add an app to my family library?
How do I use Google family library?
Getting started You can sign up on the web or inside the Google Play app on your Android phone or tablet. Head to Account > Family and touch the Sign up button. The Google Play family library promises to offer a simple method of sharing purchases.
Is Google family library free?
Google Play Family Library is free to sign up for and use.
How do I make a Google family group?
You can create a family group with up to 6 people when you:
- Set up Family Library on Google Play.
- Go to g.co/YourFamily.
- Set up family sharing for YouTube TV.
- Use Family Link to create a Google Account for a child under 13 or the applicable age in your country.
- Add supervision to your child’s existing Google Account.
How do I set up family library payments?
Choose the purchase approval settings for your family members. The family manager can see a list of all the purchases made using the family payment method. Payment options for the family manager
- Open the Play Store app.
- At the top left, tap Menu Payment methods. Change family payment method.
- Tap OK.
Why am I not eligible for Google family library?
If you can’t add content you bought to Family Library, it might be because: The content isn’t eligible to be added to Family Library. You used your personal credit or debit card instead of the family payment method to purchase the movie or TV show.
How do I use Google Play Family Library on my iPhone?
Change purchase approval settings
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Play Store app.
- Tap Family. Family Group.
- In the “Family Group” section, tap a family member’s name.
- Tap All content, Only paid content, Only in-app purchases, or No approval required.
What can Google family members see?
When you join a family, your family members may see your name, photo, and email address. Because your family manager is responsible for the family payment method, they’ll get receipts for anything you purchased using the family payment method.
How much does Google family cost?
It will work across Android and Chrome devices, but also on iPhones and iPads. The service itself is free to use. Note, however, that users can’t share music via Family Library. That still requires Google Play’s Music Family Plan, launched last year, which works for up to six accounts, but for $14.99 a month.
Is Minecraft eligible for family library?
In the Google Play Store app, navigate to My Apps & Games. Within the Minecraft details page, turn on Family Library. Please make sure that each family device is signed up to the Family Library under the same Family group. 6
Can You Be in Two Google families?
You can share Google One with up to 5 additional family members at no extra cost (so 6 total, including you). When you create a new family group, you can add or remove other family members. If you’re already a member of a family group on Google, you can share your Google One plan with the rest of your existing group.
How does a Google family work?
How does Family Link work? The Family Link app from Google helps parents stay in the loop as their child or teen explores on their Android device, and lets parents set certain digital ground rules for their family. First, a child/teen will need a compatible device (see which devices work with Family Link).
How do I manage my Google family?
Invite family members.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google One app.
- At the top, tap Settings.
- Tap Manage family settings.
- Turn on Share Google One with your family. To confirm, on the next screen, tap Share.
- Tap Manage family group. Invite family members.
- Follow the instructions to finish setup.
Which apps are eligible for Family Library?
Any apps or games purchased after 2 July 2016 are eligible to be added to Family Library. If you purchased the app or game before 2 July 2016, it’s eligible for Family Library if the developer has made past purchases available.
Is family assistance the same as family tax benefit?
Family Assistance payments, such as the Family Tax Benefit (FTB), assist with the everyday costs of raising children. They provide additional financial assistance to income support recipients (a specific category of social security payments that serve as a primary source of income) and others in need of support.
How do I add an app to my family library?
Apps, Movies, TV Shows, and Books First, go to Account > Family > Family Library settings. Here, you can set whether to share your paid Apps & Games, Movies & TV shows, and Books automatically, or do it manually.