- 1 How do I permanently delete books from my Kindle library?
- 2 How do I delete a book from my library?
- 3 Why can’t I delete books from my Kindle?
- 4 How do I delete a book from my Amazon history?
- 5 What happens if you delete a book from your Kindle library?
- 6 How do I clear my Kindle history?
- 7 How do you permanently delete books from iBooks?
- 8 How do I clear my iBooks library?
- 9 How do I delete audible books from my library?
- 10 Can I hide books in my Kindle library?
- 11 Do I lose my Kindle books if I close my Amazon account?
- 12 How do I delete multiple books on my Kindle app?
- 13 Can I delete order history on Amazon?
- 14 How do I delete payment history on Amazon?
How do I permanently delete books from my Kindle library?
You can remove them from your Kindle device or reading app using these steps:
- On Amazon’s website, go to your “Manage Your Content and Devices” page.
- In the “Your Content” list, select the boxes next to the book(s) you’d like to remove.
- Select Delete.
- Select Yes, delete permanently to confirm.
How do I delete a book from my library?
Click Library at the top of the window, then click All Books in the sidebar. Click the item you want to delete or remove. If the item is part of a series, first open the series, then click it. Choose Edit > Delete from the menu bar, then confirm when prompted.
Why can’t I delete books from my Kindle?
Deleting the book from Amazon’s page doesn’t delete it from your Kindle. Instead, on the Kindle itself, go to the Home page where you get the list of books on your Kindle. You will get a picture of the book and a list of options. At the bottom, click on ‘Remove from device,’ and it will delete it.
How do I delete a book from my Amazon history?
Go to your Browsing History. Select Remove from view below each item you’d like to remove. To remove all items, select Manage history and then select Remove all items from view.
What happens if you delete a book from your Kindle library?
You should see a warning box asking you to confirm your decision, as deleting the book here permanently erases it from your cloud library and you will have to buy it again if you want to read it again.
How do I clear my Kindle history?
How to clear your Amazon browsing history
- Go to amazon.com and log into your account, if needed.
- Click “Browsing History” in the top menu. Select “Browsing History” to see record of your searches on Amazon.
- Click the down arrow next to “Manage history.”
- Select the “Remove all items from view” button.
How do you permanently delete books from iBooks?
How to delete books, audiobooks, or PDFs from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Tap Library, then find the item.
- Tap Edit in the upper-right corner.
- Tap the item you want to remove, then tap the Trash icon.
- To remove the item from your device, choose Remove Download.
How do I clear my iBooks library?
How to Delete or Hide Books in the iOS Books App
- Open the Books app on your iPhone or another iOS device.
- Tap Library at the bottom of the screen.
- Locate the book you want to delete and tap the three dots underneath it.
- Select Remove on the screen that opens.
- Tap Remove Download.
How do I delete audible books from my library?
- Go to Manage Your Content and Devices page on Amazon.
- Next to “Show”, click the Books button and then select Audiobooks.
- Choose the audiobook you want to delete and click the checkbox next to it.
- Click followed by Yes, delete permanently.
Can I hide books in my Kindle library?
You cannot hide books (just “tuck” them out of sight into some innocuous-sounding collection) from someone whose device is on your account and not under parental controls. If you want to hide them just on your Paperwhite, you can remove them from the device and then deregister your Kindle.
Do I lose my Kindle books if I close my Amazon account?
If you do delete your account, your ebooks—at least the ones downloaded into your Kindle’s memory— will still be there. And they will continue to be there and readable for as long as your Kindle remains operational. The Kindle account with Amazon is free (at the time of this writing).
How do I delete multiple books on my Kindle app?
If the books you want to delete are next to each other you can delete several at a time by holding down the shift key and clicking on the boxes next to the title. Right click and choose delete. Don’t worry–the books still exist in your Amazon archive and can be re downloaded anytime you like. Voila.
Can I delete order history on Amazon?
You can’t delete your order history, but there are ways to hide it from prying eyes. Use an Amazon Household Account to hide purchases and orders from your family. You can also archive your orders, hide your browsing history, change the delivery location, or use an Amazon Locker.
How do I delete payment history on Amazon?
Go to Amazon.com, and then sign in. Click Your Account, and then click Payment options. Click the payment method you want to delete, click Delete, and then click Confirm delete.