- 1 Can you return books to any Baltimore County library?
- 2 Is there an app for Baltimore County Public Library?
- 3 How do I link my kindle fire to the local library?
- 4 How do I pick up a book from BCPL?
- 5 What do you do if you damage a library book?
- 6 Are Baltimore County libraries open?
- 7 What time does the Baltimore County library open?
- 8 How do I check out books from the library online?
- 9 Can you visit the George Peabody Library?
- 10 Can I read library books on Fire tablet?
- 11 Can I read library books on my Kindle fire?
- 12 How do I borrow library books on Fire tablet?
- 13 How do I put my library book on hold online?
- 14 Do Baltimore County Library cards expire?
- 15 Are Montgomery County MD libraries open?
Can you return books to any Baltimore County library?
Return. All items can be returned to any Baltimore County Public Library branch or bookmobile stop regardless of which branch they were checked out.
Is there an app for Baltimore County Public Library?
e-Books and Audiobooks If you don’t already have a library card, get one now. Get the appropriate e-reader app for your device in order to download and read your titles. Once you check out a title, it will be immediately available in your app.
First, go to the web on your computer or Kindle Fire. There are two ways you can do this next part: Go to search.OverDrive.com, hit the “Library Search” tab and search for your library. Once you find your library, select it, then select the link for your library’s OverDrive page.
How do I pick up a book from BCPL?
Last Updated: Oct 26, 2020 2522
- Enter a title, author, or subject in the search box.
- Find the book you want and pay close attention to the icon below the book cover.
- Enter your BCPL library card number (barcode) without any spaces and your library PIN/password.
- Select the branch where you want to pick up the item.
What do you do if you damage a library book?
Please call your local library to let staff know about the lost or damaged book. Here’s what you need to know: If a WCPL item is lost or damaged, you’ll need to pay the replacement cost of the item. Look for any lost items before paying the replacement cost – there are no refunds!
Are Baltimore County libraries open?
Eighteen Baltimore County Public Library locations are open to the public and the library’s popular curbside service remain in place indefinitely. Extended loan fees are permanently waived.
What time does the Baltimore County library open?
We’re Open! Monday to Thursday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
How do I check out books from the library online?
From a desktop computer or with the browser on your mobile device, log in to your library’s online portal using your account information. Browse through until you find an e-book you want to borrow. Borrow the book. To do this, find the title of the book and the link that says Borrow or Download.
Can you visit the George Peabody Library?
The George Peabody Library is a public library, so private events are scheduled outside of regular business hours unless special permission is granted. The library is available for rental Saturdays after 4:00pm, Fridays after 6:00pm, Tuesday–Thursday after 8:00pm, and anytime on Sundays & Mondays.
Can I read library books on Fire tablet?
One of the big advantages of the Fire tablet is that you can download and read e-books from any library that supports Overdrive. You can then enter your library card and four digit pin number and find any audiobook or ebook that you want to borrow and it will be delivered directly to your device.
Can I read library books on my Kindle fire?
You can borrow Kindle Books from your library to read on Kindle devices or Kindle reading apps. If you’re using a Fire tablet, please refer to our guide on getting started with the OverDrive app.
How do I borrow library books on Fire tablet?
Go to the OverDrive App on your device. Tap your library’s name on the list. Find a title that you want to borrow by browsing the categories or doing a search. When you find a title that looks interesting, tap or mouse over it, then tap Borrow to check it out.
How do I put my library book on hold online?
Placing a Hold in the Online Catalog:
- Go to Your Account and login with your library card number and your PIN.
- Use the search field near the top of the page to find what you are looking for.
- Click the Place Hold button to the right of the item.
- A box will pop up on the screen.
- Click the Place Hold button.
Do Baltimore County Library cards expire?
Renewing Your Library Card Inactive library cards expire after a few years. If your card expires, visit the Service Desk at any branch with a current photo ID to apply for a new one.
Are Montgomery County MD libraries open?
The libraries will reopen with no capacity limits, no social distancing requirements and no appointments. The list of locations reopening in Montgomery County, Maryland, is growing, and now includes public libraries. More information can be found on the Montgomery County library system’s website.