- 1 Can you permanently delete a book from iBooks?
- 2 How do I delete books from my Library?
- 3 How do I delete books from iBooks iCloud?
- 4 Why can’t I delete some books from iBooks?
- 5 How do I permanently delete purchases from iTunes?
- 6 How do I delete books from my Kindle library on my iPhone?
- 7 How do I permanently delete books from my Kindle app?
- 8 Can you delete Kindle unlimited history?
- 9 How do I permanently delete books from iBooks on my iPad?
- 10 How do I hide iBooks on my iPhone?
- 11 How do I delete a collection in iBooks?
- 12 How do I recover deleted books from iBooks?
- 13 How do I delete audible books from my iPhone?
- 14 How do I delete books from chirp?
Can you permanently delete a book from iBooks?
Open iBooks and right- click on a book you want to delete. When you right click you get several options and bottom option is delete. It then asks you if you want to permanently book and it deletes it from iCloud as well.
How do I delete books from my Library?
Click Library at the top of the window, then click All Books in the sidebar. Click the item you want to delete or remove. If the item is part of a series, first open the series, then click it. Choose Edit > Delete from the menu bar, then confirm when prompted.
How do I delete books from iBooks iCloud?
To delete the book go into iBooks then tap the edit icon select the book then tap delete. In my Purchased Books collection, I select the books, tap delete and they are still there.
Why can’t I delete some books from iBooks?
Apple’s Book app (formerly iBooks) is a longtime fan favorite among Apple users. However, you can’t delete items you purchased from the Book Store from iCloud, even if you remove them from your Mac. The solution is to hide them. Instructions in this article apply to macOS Catalina (10.15) and iOS 14.
How do I permanently delete purchases from iTunes?
Go to iTunes Store > Purchased > Apps and then you can click the X to Hide purchases. Note that there is still a new section “Hidden Purchases” where you can view the ones you’ve hidden (and the ability to unhide them.) There is no capability to actually delete a past purchase, just to hide them from view.
How do I delete books from my Kindle library on my iPhone?
When you find the book you want to delete, swipe to the left and tap the red Archive button. For more options, you can instead press your finger on the cover image for a second until a menu appears. Choose Remove From Device to delete the book from the iPad.
How do I permanently delete books from my Kindle app?
You can remove them from your Kindle device or reading app using these steps:
- On Amazon’s website, go to your “Manage Your Content and Devices” page.
- In the “Your Content” list, select the boxes next to the book(s) you’d like to remove.
- Select Delete.
- Select Yes, delete permanently to confirm.
Can you delete Kindle unlimited history?
You can’t delete it from the history, although you should be the only person outside Amazon able to see it. You don’t have to delete those books until you borrow another one.
How do I permanently delete books from iBooks on my iPad?
Remove books from the iBooks App
- Step 1: Open iBooks on your iPhone or iPad.
- Step 2: Click My Books > Select, tap the checkbox next to the books you want to delete, then click Delete in the top left corner of the screen.
How do I hide iBooks on my iPhone?
How to hide books and audiobooks
- Open the Books app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Tap Library.
- Tap the More icon below the book or audiobook that you want to hide. If the item is part of a series, tap the series, choose an individual book, then tap More.
- Tap Remove.
- Tap Hide Book or Hide Audiobook.
How do I delete a collection in iBooks?
To delete a collection and move the books within it back into the Books library, with the Collections dialog displayed, tap Edit. Tap the minus sign to the left of any collection and then tap Delete to get rid of it.
How do I recover deleted books from iBooks?
Repeat steps 1 and 2 above, but this time, open iBooks for Mac. To retrieve the deleted book:
- Tap on the dropdown in the centre of the toolbar to access your bookshelves (by default, it will say All Books).
- Tap on your Recently Deleted bookshelf.
- Tap the + icon to restore a book.
How do I delete audible books from my iPhone?
- Go to your Library, and find an audiobook that you want to remove from your device.
- With your finger, swipe from right to left across the title then tap Remove from Device.
How do I delete books from chirp?
Delete Chirp Audiobooks from Android
- First open the Google Play app, then press the hamburger menu icon on the top left corner.
- Now choose Chirp Audiobooks, then click on “uninstall”.