- 1 How do I return an EPUB book?
- 2 How do I return a library book I downloaded?
- 3 How do I return an eBook?
- 4 Do I have to return eBooks to the library?
- 5 Does Libby automatically return books?
- 6 Why can’t I return my Kindle book?
- 7 How do I get back a loaned Kindle book?
- 8 How do I return a Kindle book to the library?
- 9 Can I read Apple books on PocketBook?
- 10 How do I download books to my PocketBook?
- 11 How do I use PocketBook with cloud?
- 12 How do I return an ebook on Libby?
- 13 Can you return an ebook on Apple?
- 14 Can you return a Kindle book if you don’t like it?
How do I return an EPUB book?
To return EPUB ebooks or mp3 audiobooks in the Overdrive app:
- Go to your Bookshelf.
- Touch the plus symbol to the right of the title you want to return.
- Tap “Return/Delete.”
- Choose whether to return, return and delete, or simply delete the title.
How do I return a library book I downloaded?
How to return ebooks and audiobooks
- From your app Bookshelf, right-click or swipe down on the title you want to return.
- Select Return/Delete from the bottom ribbon to see the return options.
- Select Delete and return to return the title to the library and remove it from your device.
How do I return an eBook?
Go to https://www.amazon.com/digitalorders and sign in with the same Amazon account information you used to purchase your content.
- From the Digital Orders tab, select the Return for Refund button next to the title you want to return.
- In the pop-up window, choose the reason for return, then select Return for Refund.
Do I have to return eBooks to the library?
Last Updated: Jan 29, 2020 7987. NOTE: All eBooks (and eAudiobooks) expire on their own, so there’s no need to return them early. They will disappear from your library account and device once they have expired.
Does Libby automatically return books?
Books are automatically returned to the library on their due date. When they’re returned, they’re also removed from your Loans and deleted from your device (if downloaded). If you’ve borrowed the book from multiple libraries, select the due date for the copy you’d like to return.
Why can’t I return my Kindle book?
You can return a Kindle book that you accidently bought on Amazon within seven days of purchase. After seven days, you won’t be able to get a refund for any Kindle book. To begin returning a Kindle book, you’ll need to head to Amazon’s “Digital Orders” page.
How do I get back a loaned Kindle book?
How to Return a Loaned Kindle Book
- Go to Manage Your Content and Devices.
- Find the borrowed book and click the button with three dots to the left of the title.
- Select “Delete from library”.
- Click “Yes” to confirm and the book will be returned.
How do I return a Kindle book to the library?
How to return a Kindle Book borrowed from your library
- On Amazon’s website, go to your “Manage Your Content and Devices” page.
- Find the title in the “Your Content” list, then select.
- Select Return this book in the pop-up window.
- Select Yes to confirm and return the book.
Can I read Apple books on PocketBook?
The free PocketBook Reader app allows NetGalley members to read, Adobe DRM-protected files in EPUB or PDF format on their iOS device (iPad, iPhone, etc).
How do I download books to my PocketBook?
In order to download a book from PocketBook Cloud to your computer, select “Download” from the drop-down menu of the book. (To call the drop-down menu – click on the icon in the form of three points). To download several books at the same time, you can select these books using Ctrl + left mouse button.
How do I use PocketBook with cloud?
To log in on your Android device go to your PocketBook Reader application, slide to right side menu and choose PocketBook Cloud section. Put your e-mail and password and press Login button. To log in on your IOS device go to your PocketBook Reader application, choose Settings > PocketBook Cloud.
How do I return an ebook on Libby?
Returning Kindle Books
- Go to your “Manage Your Content and Devices” page on Amazon.
- Find the title in the “Your Content” list, then tap.
- Tap Return this book in the pop-up window.
- Select Yes to confirm and return the book.
Can you return an ebook on Apple?
Helpful answers Apple iBooks can now be returned after purchase. Apple has amended its returns policy to allow iBooks to be returned within two weeks of purchase. Alternatively (if you don’t match the criteria), if you contact Apple Support you can try and return it – however it would be based on a case by case basis.
Can you return a Kindle book if you don’t like it?
Getting a Refund for a Book You Accidentally Purchased Books you purchase from the Kindle Store are eligible for return and refund if we receive your request within seven days of the date of purchase. Once a refund is issued, you’ll no longer have access to the book.