- 1 How do I remove borrowed books from my Kindle?
- 2 How do I keep my Kindle library separate?
- 3 Why isn’t my library book showing up on my Kindle?
- 4 Why can’t I delete books from my Kindle?
- 5 Can you return a Kindle book if you don’t like it?
- 6 How do I find previously borrowed Kindle books?
- 7 How do I separate two Kindles on the same account?
- 8 Can you have 2 libraries on Kindle?
- 9 Can you share Kindle books between devices?
- 10 How do I sync my new Kindle to my old Kindle?
- 11 What happens if you delete a book from your Kindle library?
- 12 How do I make my Kindle library books forever?
- 13 Can I hide books in my Kindle library?
How do I remove borrowed books from my Kindle?
You can remove them from your Kindle device or reading app using these steps:
- On Amazon’s website, go to your “Manage Your Content and Devices” page.
- In the “Your Content” list, select the boxes next to the book(s) you’d like to remove.
- Select Delete.
- Select Yes, delete permanently to confirm.
How do I keep my Kindle library separate?
If you want separate e-book libraries that share some books but not all, use the “household” feature (Manage Your Household ). Each user has their own Amazon account and their own e-book library, but the household feature makes it simple to share books between Kindles in the household.
Why isn’t my library book showing up on my Kindle?
Make sure that your mobile device or computer is connected to the internet. Sync your Kindle app. Make sure that your app is registered to the correct Amazon account. If you have multiple accounts, your book may have been purchased from a different account.
Why can’t I delete books from my Kindle?
Deleting the book from Amazon’s page doesn’t delete it from your Kindle. Instead, on the Kindle itself, go to the Home page where you get the list of books on your Kindle. You will get a picture of the book and a list of options. At the bottom, click on ‘Remove from device,’ and it will delete it.
Can you return a Kindle book if you don’t like it?
Getting a Refund for a Book You Accidentally Purchased Books you purchase from the Kindle Store are eligible for return and refund if we receive your request within seven days of the date of purchase. Once a refund is issued, you’ll no longer have access to the book.
How do I find previously borrowed Kindle books?
Go to the Your Content section of the page.
- Click the books box to expand the menu and select and click Kindle Unlimited.
- Note that the box that formerly said all, now says books.
- Click on the books box to expand the menu.
- Books and all show you the currently borrowed books you have on your device.
How do I separate two Kindles on the same account?
From the Manage Your Kindle page, click Manage Your Devices. Locate the Kindle you want to deregister and click it. Click Deregister. In the Deregister This Device pop-up, click the Deregister button.
Can you have 2 libraries on Kindle?
How families can manage their ebooks with multiple Kindles and devices. Update – Amazon now provides an option called Family Library. It allows books to be shared between two adult accounts, and children can be added as child profiles as part of an adult’s account.
You can easily share Kindle books between family members, but you’ll have to set up an Amazon Household first. Once all accounts under the Household approve the setup, books are automatically shared between members’ devices. You can create an Amazon Household online or directly on your Kindle.
How do I sync my new Kindle to my old Kindle?
Press the “Menu” button on your new Kindle’s keyboard and select “Sync & Check for Items” using the five-way controller. Data from the old Kindle, including your last page read, notes and other user-added content will be synchronized to the new Kindle.
What happens if you delete a book from your Kindle library?
You should see a warning box asking you to confirm your decision, as deleting the book here permanently erases it from your cloud library and you will have to buy it again if you want to read it again.
How do I make my Kindle library books forever?
If you bought a kindle Or the kindle app and paid for the E -books on amazon. They are yours forever. There is a kindle unlimited that you can Pay $9.99 per month to get books for free but they Take them back after 3 weeks. If you recently bought a new device you may need to go into the kindle app and sync it again.
Can I hide books in my Kindle library?
You cannot hide books (just “tuck” them out of sight into some innocuous-sounding collection) from someone whose device is on your account and not under parental controls. If you want to hide them just on your Paperwhite, you can remove them from the device and then deregister your Kindle.