- 1 How do I access Follett eBooks?
- 2 How do I find books in destiny?
- 3 How do I download books from Follett?
- 4 What is a Follett eBook?
- 5 How do I get a Follett account?
- 6 How do I check out a book in Follett?
- 7 How do you check out eBooks?
- 8 How do I reserve a book in destiny?
- 9 Is there an app for Follett Destiny?
- 10 How do you log into destiny?
- 11 How do I download books from Discover destiny?
- 12 How do you get rid of Lost Books in destiny?
- 13 How do you delete copies of destiny?
- 14 How do you mark a lost book in destiny?
How do I access Follett eBooks?
After you check out an eBook, you can access it in two ways: From an open eBook, select, and then My eCheckouts. Click Open Book next to the title you want to read. From the Follett Shelf home page, click.
How do I find books in destiny?
There are multiple ways to find eBooks and audiobooks in Destiny Discover:
- Browse from the eBooks and Audiobooks carousels on the homepage.
- Next to the Search bar, click Search Options, and then select eBook or Audiobook/Recorded Sound from the Format drop-down to limit your search.
- Search all library materials.
How do I download books from Follett?
You will see any books that you’ve checked out, pick the book you would like to download and click on Open. 9. After the book is open, look up to the top of the screen and look for the Download button. 10 Click on the Download button and your book will start to download to your computer.
What is a Follett eBook?
Follett eBooks are designed specifically for school, classroom, and library use – providing benefits for students of all ages. Watch students stretch their reading and reference skills as they use eBooks in the classroom or library for lessons and research.
How do I get a Follett account?
To create an account:
- If you do not have a Classroom Library Manager account, click Create Account.
- Click Log in with Google or Log in with Microsoft.
- Sign in with your Google or Microsoft account.
- After you log in, you need to create a profile in Classroom Library Manager.
How do I check out a book in Follett?
- From Destiny Discover search results, click. next to the title, and then Checkout.
- From Destiny Discover Title Preview or a title’s details, click Checkout.
- From an open eBook or audiobook, in the top toolbar, select. > Checkout Book.
How do you check out eBooks?
Check Out a Public Library Book
- Get a library card and a PIN from your local library.
- Go to the website of your local public library and search for “Kindle books” or “eBooks.”
- At checkout, sign in to your Amazon account and select the device to which you want to send the book.
How do I reserve a book in destiny?
Password is dragons. Select Catalog and then search by keyword, title, author, subject, or series. Select the title of the book (blue heading) and you will arrive at a new screen with more information about the book. If you would like to reserve it, select hold it.
Is there an app for Follett Destiny?
The Destiny Discover app lets you quickly search for all library content. Open, read, check out, download, and return eBooks – all from the convenience of your iOS or Android device. You can also see all the library materials you have checked out, along with the due dates.
How do you log into destiny?
Destiny Log In
- Once you click on the Destiny tab, Go to the log-in button in the upper right hand corner. Your log in is the same as it is to log into a computer at school. Username= lastnamefirstinitiallast4digitsof ID.
- Once you are logged in, Options on the left give you access to two ways to search, Library Search.
How do I download books from Discover destiny?
After the book is open, look up to the top of the screen and look for the Download button. 10 Click on the Download button and your book will start to download to your computer. Once it’s done downloading do not log out of Destiny Discover, just X out of it and then shut down your computer.
How do you get rid of Lost Books in destiny?
Open the Lost Copies list. On the View “Lost” Copies page, scroll to the bottom. Click the calendar icon next to Delete all copies marked “lost” on or before, and select the date. Click Delete All, then Yes on the confirmation message.
How do you delete copies of destiny?
At the bottom of the Lost Copies screen, select a date for Delete all copies marked “lost” on or before ________. Then click Delete All. NOTE: If you Reset Lost copies, Destiny will make them “found” and put them back into your collection as available.
How do you mark a lost book in destiny?
When a student comes to you with a lost book, open up their record in circulation 2. Click the button by the book they have checked out. 3. When you click the lost button, a box appears“The copy will be marked as lost.